≋8≋

❝ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ.❞
❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ?❞
❝ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ɪꜰ ɪ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ.❞
❝ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.❞ - Ondi Vil, Teqkoi

|

|

Simon ended up finding us asleep on my bed together. I woke up when he had entered, daring him to say anything or to make a sound that would wake up Joshua up. In my warning I also ended up pulling Joshua closer to me like a kid holding a stuffed animal to sleep. This made Simon laugh and I threw my pillow at him.

I hissed at him to be quiet but it was no use. Joshua end up stirring anyway and blinked up at me. His hair was sticking to his warm cheeks and his face was flushed. He looked so precious!

"Ahem. You still have company." "Not a very important one." He scoffed. "H-hi Simon." Greeted a shy Joshua who then tucked himself into my side. Me and Simon both cooed.

"Stop guys~!" Yep, I'm gonna have a hard time controlling myself around him.

"Well, get up you two. Boss, you have a lot of work to do now that you're back." Simon turned to walk away. "You have been out for 2 whole days."

And with that he left. I threw my head back and groaned. I was sore and I didn't really want to get up from Joshua.

He seemingly had other plans. "Okay, I won't hold you up," He said with a somber expression but hesitated before actually getting up.

"Josh-" "I'm fine. I'll talk to you later yeah?" Everyone knows that 'I'm fine' is a cry for help. Actually if you were to write 'I'm fine' a certain way, and turn it upside down, it'll say 'help me'.

During this revelation, Joshua had managed to slip away. I sighed and just proceeded to lay there. It took another 5 minutes before Simon came back and made me get up.

"Oh come on! You've had way worse than this and you'd still be up and running. But now that you have these minor injuries you want to stay in bed?" He shook his head with a fond expression. "I don't get you, Treal."

"Yes, well, during those times I didn't have a very comfortable bed mate," I snarked. Simon just stood there with an amused expression. "You love him?" "What?" "You love him. Anyone can see that."

Love?

No, no.

That's not possible.

"No I just care for him deeply. I don't-" "Montreal." He'd never use my entire name unless he was serious or mad with me. I don't know which is worse in this situation.

"Are you afraid?" What? "Afraid of what, Simon?"

"That's what I'm asking you. Are you afraid that if you love someone, then that'll mean you have attachments. That you, attached yourself to that person?"

No.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I turned over and sat up, avoiding eye contact with him. "Montreal-" "That's enough, Simon. I'll handle my responsibilities on my own for today."

"What about your responsibilities to him," He yelled out in frustration.
I wasn't expecting it. It scared me to be honest.

Simon took fast, steps towards me. Then grabbed me by my collar.

"I've let you slide with everything else but I will not let you bullshit that boy. You've got him into this mess, now you're going to take some responsibility."