Pt. 17

"I can do bad on my own and good by myself. I never needed no help" - Lil Baby

*50 LIKES FOR NEXT CHAPTER*

*2 weeks later*

Naysia (Coco)

Why the fuck did I decide to go on campus I thought to myself as I walked to the building. All these fucking people making my anxiety kick in.

"Calm down Naysia you got this shit" I said to myself lowly

I felt my phone ring and reached down in my purse to get it.

"Hello" I said answering the phone.

"Why you sound nervous Mama" Mugga said on the other end of the phone.

"I'm fine baby I just don't wanna fuck this shit up. I want my baby to look up to me."

"You gon do good Naysia. You smart as fuck. When yo ass started getting nervous? Fuck them people."

"You right" I said thinking about what Mugga said.

"Aight baby have a good first day. Call me when you get done. I Love you."

"I love you too" I said hanging up.

I finally got to the building where my class was. I walked in and sat down looking around. Gotta watch my fucking surroundings.

"Somebody sitting right here?" I heard a voice say.

"Nah" I said looking at a brown skinned girl with a pretty smile.

"Thanks I'm Bronze" she said smiling.

"I'm Naysia" I said smiling back.

The professor walked in and started talking. We got to working fast as fuck.

*later*

"Damn that class was long how many more you got?"  Bronze asked.

"One more and I'm done" I said rolling my eyes.

"Girl I got two" she said huffing and puffing.

I started laughing "it was nice to meet you though girl"

"You too girl. What's yo number?

"Here" I said grabbing her phone. "I text myself"

"I'll see you later be safe" she said walking in the opposite direction. I waved. "You too"

I saved Bronze number while I was walking and started scrolling through my photos to kill time.

I came across an old picture of Kaino, Me and a big ass pregnant belly. I remember when we took this picture. We was happy.

I thought about it and I'm gon let him see Sweets. I'm gon have to explain everything to her the best way she gon understand.

I just didn't know when Kaino was coming back and I wanted to protect her from a broken heart. We was gon be good regardless. But I'm gon let him see her. I think I'm doing the right thing.

I headed to my next class.

Nasir (Chino)

"Hollup lemme get this shit straight." I said shaking my head.  "So you telling me Zero punk ass plotting on me and my niggas?"

"That's what I said" Kaino said looking me in the eye.

I nodded my head. "So why the fuck you telling me this shit?" I asked out of curiosity.