𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

you woke up the next day feeling slightly more sluggish than you wanted to but you were also fucking anxious when you checked your phone and realized it was saturday, the day you were gonna get your shit wrecked by dabi and hawks.

getting out of bed, your bare feet hit the cold hardwood of your bedroom, your feet dragging you into the bathroom to wash your face. after washing your face you headed into the kitchen to make yourself breakfast but first you decided to blast some hype music to get yourself ready for today's events.

you were bobbing your head along to orange soda as you heard your phone go off from the counter behind you.

𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘹, 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭
𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦
$500

             𝙢𝙚
                  𝘸𝘵𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘴,
                    𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴
𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨
𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺/𝘯, 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘣𝘪

you huffed, replying with a quick 'okay' and locking your phone.

although you really didn't want to accept that amount of money, it still left a warm feeling in your tummy, getting a bit lost in your thoughts about what could possibly happen when you were alone with the two men until you remembered you now really had to get a move on to buy more lingerie. you checked the time and saw it wasn't even noon yet so you had more than enough time to go to the mall to pick out a few things.

you called up nao to tag along with you because you already knew you wouldn't be able to figure out what to get and it would be a hassle to text her pictures, you just were not in the mood for all that shit.

about an hour had passed and you were finally ready to go, picking up nao on the way, she was more excited than you were when she got into the car.
"i can't believe this is really happening!" she squealed from the passenger seat.
you shook your head, laughing, "bitch me either, and let's not forget to talk about how you and dabi were really chopping it the fuck up at the taco shop."
"oh not even, he's all yours, like he's fine as hell but i know you want him too so i won't even do you dirty like that."
"or...we could both have him."
she raised an eyebrow at you, "bitch what?"
"oh, would you look at that! we at the mall already, lets go!"
nao grumbled beside you but you quickly made your way out of the car before she could dwell on the words you said for too long, you were just hoping she would forget about them.

you had been walking around victoria secret for not even fifteen minutes but you already had a bag full of lingerie, the two of you had picked out at least ten sets so you decided to try the first on.

you headed to the fitting room, slipping off your clothes and slipping on the item, you examined the one-piece as you brushed your hands down your body, over your hips, the emerald green fabric hugging you in all the right places. the back was very strappy and your whole ass was basically out which is exactly what you wanted.
"what do you think?" you stepped out from the fitting room, showing nao.
her jaw immediately dropped, "bitch, you're so hot, how have we been best friends since forever and i didn't know you was built like that!" she said in a hushed voice.
you laughed, "so this ones a hell yes."

you went back into the fitting room to try on a few more until you had finally made it to the last one which you were scared to try on because it was definitely the most risque out of all of them but once you had slipped it on, you fell in love with it. it was white, the color popping against your brown skin with straps all around, it was almost like a cage on your body but you knew it would be perfect.