Chapter 6

The story is going to end in a few chapters. Thanks for reading so far and please stick to the end

Also these are Christopher's parents

This is Alex but Christopher calls him "Dad

This is Alex but Christopher calls him "Dad." And he is also Christopher's biological father since Christopher is a surrogate child.

And this is James, Christopher calls him "Father" and he also plans Christopher's workouts

Enjoy this chapter

Christopher's POV

Everyday, I see them. Not just Clark, but that boy that keeps coming over. He stays there for around the same time everyday, I wonder who he is.

But he seems a bit irritated whenever he comes out. Today, he walked out much earlier than usual, I wonder what that's about. A fake friend perhaps?

Clark's POV

Everyday Daniel asks the same question "are you ready?." And I keep saying
"No." He seems to get more and more mad or frustrated as time passes after I say no to him.

It went the usual way and as soon as he finished inside my mouth, he stood up and left. I was wondering what I did wrong. Maybe my mouth skills are lacking.

Christopher's POV
It was the very day that I was allowed back to school. We were having a football game this Friday. And the very first thing I did when I heard was trying to look for Clark and ask him to come and watch me play.

I didn't have English today which was a total nightmare since thats the closest I will usually be with Clark. I guess I'll have to ask him during lunchtime.

You know what? I'll just plan something different and do a unique thing. I'll instead wait until Clark uses the bathroom and ask his friends to help me.

Clark ALWAYS has to go to the bathroom at 11:56am. I waited until it was that designated time and he stood up a minute earlier, well not that off but still good timing.