6| Qurbat

***

***

Anabia runs her fingers through his hair as they were witnessing the most beautiful night. Shahzain put his head on her lap while hugging her stomach.

"Hamein gudgudi ho rahi hai," Anabia said with a giggle.

(I am feeling ticklish)

Shahzain moved a little and passed her a smile.

"Let's play 20 questions. You can ask me some questions and I will answer truthfully. You also have to answer my questions," Anabia said in an excited tone.

He nodded his head while his eyes were glued to her.

"What are the things that you like in me and what are the things that you don't like in me?" Anabia asked to which he shook his head.

"Tum acchi lagti ho mujhe. I love your innocence. It's your fine quality that makes you attractive. Tumhari zidd nahi acchi lagti mujhe. Tum wahi kaam karti ho jo mujhe na pasand ho," Shahzain said to which she scrunched her tiny nose.

(I like you)

(I don't like your stubborn nature. You always do the things I don't like)

"Aap kitne unromantic hai. Hamein laga aap kuch romantic baat karenge," Anabia said making his eyes widen.

Shahzain couldn't decipher the news that his innocent wife wants to have a romantic talk with him.

"You don't have an idea how far I can go. You will run away from here when you will come to know what's going in my mind right now," Shahzain said in his deep voice which sends shivers ran down her back.

"Aapke dimag mai kya chal raha?" Anabia asked with a gulp.

(What's going in your mind)

"I want to take you to the wall and kiss the hell out of you," Shahzain said running his thumb on her lower lips.

Her heart somersaulted because of the proximity.

"Aap kiss ke aage bhi kuch karenge?" Anabia asked out of her innocence as her breathing becomes uneven.

(Will you do something after the kiss )

"I will do everything after our wedding," Shahzain said making her relieved the sigh.

"Tum mujhe pasand karti ho?" Shahzain asked making her breath hitched.

(Do you like me)

"Honestly, ham aapko pehle bilkul pasand nahi karte the. Ham bohot rude the aur hamein har waqt daante the. Hamein lagta tha ke aapne hamse nikah majboori aur raham mai aakar kiya hai," Anabia said biting her lips.