Chapter XIII. "Angel's Plan"

"I have returned! And i brought an associate with me!" Alastor's voice boomed through the halls of the hotel

A short white haired girl with a bow on her head appeared from another room and she did not look quite joyful seeing you and Alastor.

"Alastor you can't just bring random demons here!" She scolded, holding her spear up

A taller blonde girl walks up and pecked her on the cheek, calming her down. (I ship Chaggie so much)

"Now calm down Vaggie, I'm sure Al's just trying to help" She reasoned with her

Vaggie exhaled and simply muttered a 'fine' before walking off.

Charlie runs to you and engulfed you in a hug "Welcome to the Happy Hotel, I'm Charlie and YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT HERE!"

You gently pushed her away and gave her an awkward grin "I hope so"

With that, Charlie began to dragging you around the hotel and introducing you to people.

"That's Husk!" said Charlie, pointing at a drunken winged cat sitting by the bar

I gave Husk a small wave and he slightly raised his beer bottle back.

"This right here is-"

"HI I'M NIFFTY!" A one eyed girl jumped in front of you

"I'm Y/N" You answered shyly

Charlie began to explain how the hotel processes but you were too deep in thought to hear her, your gaze was fixated on the person beside her.

It was a tall spider like creature, they were wearing a white suit with pink stripes which was slightly open because of the fluff peeking out of his chest.

"H-Hi" You quietly greeted

The spider took one glance at you and immediately dropped the glass he was holding.

Angel's P.O.V
I don't know if it's the drink or the shit ton of drugs i took this morning...There's no fucking way Y/N's here. I was conflicted...It's been 70 years since i died and I should be trilled to see them but at the same time i wanna leave my past behind me.

"Uhhhhh, Angel?" Charlie waved her check board on my face "Everything alright?"

"I'm gonna throw up" I excused as i ran off to my room

Crashing on my cushions, I let out a groan, catching Fat Nugget's attention.

"What do i do Nuggsy? Now that i've finally moved on they're coming back to my life.."

Fat Nuggets jumped onto bed and snuggled next to me.

"Whatever happens, They can't know i'm Anthony"