TWO

I sat up on the side in the room and grabbed Beth by her jumper and pulled her in close to me, i cupped her cheek and kissed her, I felt her smile against my lips before I felt her hand under my shirt and unclip my bra, "always the most homophobic people that turn out gay huh" I said pulling away "oh shut up, do you want me or no?" She said with no hesitation, I started nodding slowly "you already know I do" I pulled her back in kissing her as she took my top off, she began kissing now my body leaving a few hickeys here and there. She ran her fingers along the top of my trousers and tugged lightly hinting for me to take them off, so I did, I took off my trousers and underwear. She picked me up and put me on the floor spreading my legs and running her tongue around my vagina, I could feel myself getting wetter, I felt her gradually getting closer to my clit as I felt her spit land softly on me.

After a while of teasing me she finally started playing with my clit, sucking it and wiggling her tongue getting faster and faster, starting to finger me. My heavy breathing had quickly turned to moans, I had my head tilted back, my eyes rolled and my back arched. How is she so good? I bit my lip holding back my moans as she added a second finger and getting faster with her tongue, i arched my back some more biting down on my lip harder, I swear I started to taste blood. She stopped and I could feel my legs shaking slightly, she started kissing up my body leaving more hickeys before kissing me again, she choked me as my head went back, it felt good.