♡|12|♡

I was ready and Taehyung had also come to my house so that we can go to Jimin's and Areum's 2months anniversary. We both sat in the car and he started driving. His hands are so sexy!

I was greeted by Areum with a warm hug, Taehyung and Jimin also hugged. #Vmin.

We all walked to a table, where Isabella, Jihun, and a boy were sitting. I went there with Taehyung and greeted everyone.

"Oh! BTW, meet Yeonjun, my friend! " Jihun introduced that boy to us. I nodded with a smile and shaked his hands.

"Okay, let's go girls, we chill together, leaving these boys alone. " Areum said and I and Isabella walked with her to another place, in front of the boy's table.

We talked about a lot of things and were laughing our ass out but we were soon disturbed by someone's voice. We turned to see that Yeonjun guy.

"If you don't mind, can I join you? " He asked and we all nodded.

That guy started flirting with me and I didn't like it but I saw Taehyung getting jealous, so I decided to play along with his flirt to make him more jealous.

Taehyung's POV:-

I was looking at Y/n from that time, that Yeonjun was flirting with her and she was even smiling. My blood was boiling, seeing them together.

I was getting jealous so, I walked out of that area and came to a silent and peaceful place. It was the balcony of Jimin's house.

I was enjoying the peace and enduring my jealousy when I felt someone back hugging me. I turned to see Y/n.

"What are you doing here? " She asked but I kept my poker face on. She giggled looking at me.

"Are you jealous, Kim Taehyung? " She asked while giggling. I didn't reply to her questions but glared at her.

"Okay, if you aren't, then I'm going to him again! " She said and waited for me to reply.

I was jealous and angry so I spoke whatever came to my mind, "yeah, GO! "

She giggled and walked away. I frowned at my answer and stayed there for some more time.

I was getting bored, so I decided to walk inside. I saw everyone dancing with their couples, so I searched for Y/n. But, she was talking to that Yeonjun again. They were talking and laughing together. I frowned, looking at them from a bit far.

"Hey! " Someone approached me and that was Jimin, he was quite drunk.

"You're drunk? " I asked, disgusted. He nodded with his eye smile, which was hiding his eyes.

"Yah! Go away... " I pushed him slightly to go away but instead he dragged me with him to a room with Jihun in it.

"Yah! What? " I yelled at him, he made me sit on the sofa and gave me a glass full of wine. My eyes widened.

"Just drink it! " Jimin ordered. I denied and shook my head.

"C'mon! Just one shot, we won't force you more. Look at us we aren't drunk. " Jihun said, I looked at them and they don't seem that drunk, they have a high tolerance of alcohol but I don't know about me.

They seem controllable so, I accepted that one shot. It tastes bad but smells nice. I didn't felt any hangover.

"Aaish, my girlfriend is sending me her pics, when we are in the same house. Just look! She is looking beautiful... " Jihun said and showed his phone, where a photo is displayed.