sex with a demon

I grab his arm and kiss him "sorry I don't why I did th..."

He pulls me right up to him and kisses me back "It's fine" "I can make you feel so good"

Having sex with a demon, was never a thing I thought I was going to be doing. I look down and holy shit I'm naked. I never thought about clothes until now.

I try to hide my manhood. He laughs "were in hell who's going to judge you"

Oh yea he's right I can do anything and nobody will give two flying fucks.

I look at fin "I don't believe your a inncubus"

He frowns "I am"

I try not to smile "oookay"

Fin looks a little flustered "I AM"

I move right up to him close enough to kiss "maybe you should prove it to me"

Fin let's his frown go and smiles "lay down then"

I do as the sexy demons says and l lay face down in the dirt. Fin crawls over behind me and leans over my back. He kisses my neck working his way down down to my lower back. Fin licks his way back to the top, giving me goosebumps. That tounge feels like a thousand kisses. He begins to grope my ass, I turn my head and we kiss. The ground isn't exactly a fun place to lay when you have a penis, so I turn around. My back is now on the ground and I'm facing fin. Fin lays right over top of me, chest almost touching. He sticks his face into neck and begins to suckle.

I laugh uncontrollably "haha stop that tickles"

Fin pulls his face out, smiling. He's so adorable. He works his way down to my cock. Fin begins to lick my balls up to the tip. Sending a pleasurable "woo" out of my mouth and resulting in his head getting trapped between my thighs.

While trapped fin tries his best to mutter "a little help here"

Caught up in the moment I hadn't realized I trapped his head. I chuckle and pat him on the head "sorry handsome"

Fin gives me a grin and comes back up to kiss me. I reach for his demon cock but it's not within arms reach. Fin observes my efforts and grabs mine instead. Making my whole body tense up. The warmth radiating off his body is overpowering.

He attempts to stroke it but "just fuck me already"

Fin giggles at my eagerness "somebody's impatient"

"That right"

Fin rubs the head against my asshole teasing me.

I give the death stare and he laughs. "Okay fine I'll stop"

Oh yea he definitely stopped messing with me. He begins to stick his massive demon cock in my ass. Causing me to dig my nails into his back. He starts to thrust and my whole nervous system permeates with pleasure. Fins cock is something else, even though I'm in hell, my insides feel like they are in heaven. I have never had sex like this. I just don't want it to stop. Fin grabs my penis and begins to stroke it as well, the pleasure just keeps adding up and i'm about to burst. I think fin is too. Eventually his cock explodes inside of me. I cum not long after sending me into another fucking dimension. My toes curl and my eyes roll into the back of my head, my body just gives up and submits to the pleasure. Fin looks dead after that. Both are our cocks are left twitching. I take my fingernails out of his back and he rolls over.