Chapter 1 : New Academy

One year has passed..

The sun shone down on the pavement, blinding my eyes with the rays of sunlight.

(Y/N):'It is bright as hell today..'

I then took out a cigarette with my lighter and lit it up with the flames from the lighter, and placed the end of the cigarette in my mouth while breathing into it..

(Y/N):'This is going to be such a hell today..'

I let out the thick smoke from my mouth, as I stumbled against the entrance of an academy.Two security guards came out and taken position.

Guard:"State your v-"

(Y/N):"The name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm here for my acceptance to the academy."

The guards lowered their spears, as they let me pass through the entrance.In front of me, is a big building, white in colour.I felt many eyes watch me from those windows, as I threw away the cigarette I had which is used up, into the trash.

(Y/N):'I know they constructed it like 20 days ago, but it already gained a lot of popularity.This damm geezer is crazy..'

The geezer who built this academy is named Dr. Edwarld.He used to be a scientist, but changed careers to a principal of this acedemy.It felt so sudden, but he said that it is for the best students with great skill and academics in the world.Bullshit is all I can say..

(Y/N):'Now where is that damm office..'

I then went inside the building, it was big..but luckily they placed a map of the whole entire building.I took an elevator and pressed the button to the 10th floor as I went it and the doors slide together to shut me in.

(Y/N):'Now the waiting game..'

I watched the screen on top of the buttons, which changed numbers from 1..

(Y/N):'Man, they should've placed in some elevator music cause this is boring as hell..'

I then grabbed a cigarette from the box, as I saw the floor which is about to reach till 10..but suddenly stopped at 9.The doors slide open to reveal a girl with brown hair and eyes.She is wearing the iconic academy outfit that all the students must wear.

She is wearing the iconic academy outfit that all the students must wear

(This is what she looks like)

She seemed to notice me, as she went into the elevator with me and pressed the button on which floor she wanted to go.The doors closed, as it was me and her alone.

???:"Uhh, I never seen you around here..who are you?"

She talked in a polite and friendly manner as I didn't respond.The elevator stopped at 10 as I went out of the elevator, but before the doors closed..

(Y/N):"None of your business.."

The doors closed, as I took out my cigarette which I was holding all of the time and putting the end of it on the rim of my mouth while taking out a lighter to light it up.