how you meet

Deku

I'm y/n Bakugou so umm I used to my brother being mean. I didn’t really like to hang out with katsuki when we were younger so I didn't really know his friends. One day oh my way to UA I saw my brother yelling at some cute boy with green hair "I'll make you pay you danm nerd" "katsuki leave him alone" I'm the only one my brother listens to so he walked off  "th..thank y...you ummm"  " Bakugou, y/n Bakugou "

Bakugou

So the first bay of UA sucked. I tried to take a nap before class started but some stupid boy with blue hair won't shut up. He was yelling at some blonde kid with his feet on the desk " hey you speedy shut up your voice is getting annoying and I have a headache so shut up or I'll make you" I said to which the blonde replied with "she's a smart ass I like it"

Shoto

Me and sho were childhood friends  and I was so happy when I got in to UA and me and him where in the same class class 1A

Kirishima

I walked in the school my first day at UA and I saw my best friend " kiri hey" " oh my god y/n"  and he hugged me

Denki

{Denki's pov.}

I was just sitting thar talking to a guy named sero and a guy named Kirishima when a really hot girl walk in and walked up to sero "hey guys this is my sister y/n" she has the sweetest smile

Sero

So I got in to UA and it was my first day so me being me I got lost. I bumped in to someone by accident " oh I'm sorry" " no no it's ok are you lost maybe I can help you" "ya I'm looking for class 1A" " well well me too I'm Hanta Sero " "cool I'm y/n l/n"

Iida

I was trying to reach a book but I was to short to reach I was still trying to get it when a boy walked up to me " do you need help " " Yes please I'm a little to short" I say and he hands me the book. A week later school starts and me and my brother Eijiro where walking to class 1A and I saw the boy that helped me " hi again " " hello classmate" " hehe you can just call me y/n" "oh ok my name it Iida"