Not In That Dress~ Elijah Mikaelson

The Mikaelson ball was always a large extravaganza and despite it being semi-annually, you were expected to go both times. Don't get it wrong, it was fun but you hated how you constantly had to feel on edge with the Salvatore brothers being in the building or the constant annoying babbles Kol consistently murmured to you throughout.

Elijah always preferred you to look your best because he liked having arm candy. As douchey as it sounded, you always complied without hesitation. Today you just weren't feeling it. You wanted to stay home with Elijah and make love several times before daylight. Though as it was already seven at night you had to act fast. You wouldn't be able to just not go.. but maybe you could leave earlier. You knew he wouldn't be happy with the idea that sprung into your mind but a small smirk lined your features as you rummaged through your closet.

Pulling out the tiniest dress you owned, which happened to be a deep red cocktail dress that fit your body so perfectly, you slid it onto your body. It was form fitting and ended just below your bum. The zipper at the back was too far out of your reach, and you could not zip up yourself. "Elijah!" You called throughout the house and you jumped when you heard his voice from behind you. "What is it Love? I have to help Klaus do the finishing touches at the house." Elijah replied obviously not laying his eyes on you yet. He was adjusting his eye in the mirror when he caught sight of you.

You had forgotten that you would be meeting Elijah there instead of going along with him. "Zip me up?" You asked innocently before turning your back towards him. You could hear an angry huff of air before his arm was wrapped around your waist, pulling you flush against his hard chest.

Sucking in a deep breath, you asked a faux innocent question. "What's wrong Babe?" His rough hands slid down the length of your body before tugging your dress down to cover more of your legs.  "You are not wearing that out. I will rip it off of you." He whispered against your neck and you simply shrugged.

"I think it's a pretty dress, 'Lijah." You replied before pulling out of his grasp to face him. "Don't play games with me Y/N. Its an order and I expect you to take action on it and change before you step foot in that house." His voice was huskier than it's usual and his eyes were dark with lust.

Scoffing, you crossed your arms and rolled your eyes. "Whatever you say."

Once Elijah had left, you managed to pull the zipper up with much struggle and bending in weird ways. Finishing your look with a dark lip and tousling your hair, you grabbed a pair of dark heels before heading out to the house.

Your fingers nervously drummed against the steering wheel because you knew you were going to get punished for this one. Elijah did not take disrespect lightly. As you neared the house you almost turned back around to go change because it was indeed out of your comfort zone.

Though when you walked inside of the house, nobody really took notice to your choice of outfit, some people coming to converse with you such as Damon Salvatore himself. "Well Y/N, don't you look good enough to eat." He said, his own voice quite deep too. A flash of his fangs made you take a small step back, that was until his large hand pulled you closer. "Wanna dance?" He asked with his signature smirk and your nose raised in disgust but his grip was one of steel and you didn't have much of a choice. "What is Elijah planning?" He asked sinisterly, and you had no idea what he was talking about. Elijah didn't tell you anything that could put you in danger. "Not a clue Damon but I strongly suggest you let me go because he is coming and he doesn't look happy." You warned lightly because you knew an angry Elijah wasn't a pretty sight.

Damon, being Damon simply pulled you closer very quickly causing your hands to grip his shoulders to steady yourself. "Y/N, a word?" Elijah asked as he neared and you just knew you were in so much trouble. "I'm dancing." You said hesitantly, but Elijah grabbed the crook of your arm and pulled you away with such speed that your eyes watered with the wind. Within seconds you were dizzy, but back in your and Elijah's house. He was really angry.

"You disobeyed me." He growled, and you could hear the tearing of the material of your dress. "I know but-" Your feeble attempt at an excuse was silenced with Elijah's rough hand. "No buts. You deliberately disobeyed me." He nearly roared and you almost rolled your eyes at how dramatic he was.

Keeping your lips shut you watched as he had internal battle of what he wanted to do to you. The dress was torn to shreds within seconds and it was clear he made up his mind. His hand grabbed your center roughly and he growled. "Who's is this?" When you didn't reply the first time, your underwear was ripped off of your body and his grip on your pussy was harsher. "I said, who's is this?"

"Yours." You whimpered softly, and he cleared his throat. "Pardon?"

"It's yours!" You shouted back in agitation and he growled at your disrespect. He didn't tolerate that for long as he sped you two to the bedroom. "On the bed, spread out, and wait for me." He ordered, before leaving the room. He always needed to blow off some of his anger so that he never actually hurt you in ways you didn't want. Following his orders, you stripped yourself of your bra before laying on the bed with your legs spread.

The cool air hit your slickness and you nearly moaned. You desperately needed friction. Once he finally returned, he had visibly calmed down, but his anger still lingered in his eyes.

Elijah took off his shirt first, and then his jeans leaving his briefs on to contain his large bulge. As he neared you, looking so powerful your legs clenched together and his jaw clenched. "Breaking all the rules today, huh, baby?" He asked you, his hands spreading your legs apart roughly causing you to whimper. His eyes trailed down your naked body, landing on your wetness. "I haven't even touched you yet." He teased, before sending a sharp smack to your core- his grip on your thighs being the only thing keeping them open.

"The plan of attack is to edge and edge and edge.." He whispered, his tongue trailing up your body until your collar bone. His body was in between your legs, and faster than you could react your arms were restrained above your head. His silky tie was wrapped around your wrists keeping them in place against the headboard. His first finger popped into your greedy hole, and then a second and then the third. Elijah knew how to move his fingers inside of you just right and quickly came a blossoming feeling inside of your stomach, only to be put on pause as Elijah removed his fingers.

"One." He murmured before giving you a moment to calm down. The second one was also with his fingers, though his thumb was rubbing circles that never seemed to stop. The second one came faster than the first, but just as before you didn't get the chance. "Two." He drawled.

The third, was with his mouth. He started with a lick up your slit before he took his time on your swollen bud. You were tugging against the restraints that held you in place as his tongue entered you for a few seconds. The third was up and coming and you found yourself begging for him to let you come, only for his hand to move up to your throat as a warning. No talking. That is what he meant.

The fourth and fifth came alone and you found yourself a quivering mess. Tears of frustration fell down your cheeks and the cool air hitting your pussy was enough to make you almost cum. The fifth was when he asked you a question; "What did we learn today, Y/N?" Your quivering voice let out a whimper as you attempted to reply. "Not to disobey.." Your voice was in pieces and he looked at you expectantly.

"Not to disrespect." You continued, another frustrated tear falling down your cheek. He hummed in response before carefully bringing his mouth down on you again. His tongue just as talented as the times before, he prepared your sensitivity before discarding his briefs. His eyes met yours and you begged him to enter you in which he did, slowing, causing you to let out a breath of pain.

You would never get used to his size but as a few minutes passed, he was effortlessly thrusting inside of you causing your body to rock with every go. You lasted but a few minutes, before asking. "Please, may I cum?" His gentle lips pressed against yours and that was the only assurance you needed before letting go. The orgasm that you had sent stars into your eyes and left you exhausted. He pressed into you a few more times before emptying himself.

Once he finished, he gently untied your tired, aching arms. Elijah left the room for a few seconds before returning with a damp cloth. "Deep breath." He murmured before pressing the cloth against you causing you to squeal in sensitivity. After cleaning you, your eyes shut from exhaustion.

"Baby was that okay?" He asked, his British accent ringing through your ears. Even after dominating you so perfectly, he cared. Your eyes opened just slightly and you smiled at the concerned man before giving him the most gentle and passionate kiss you had given him in a long time.

You didn't disobey Elijah again for quite some time after that