NEVER CHASE MONEY

Sports cars, mansions, gold watches, and other kinds of luxuries that you see in social media are the things that anyone dreamt of. Living in luxury seems so easy, but the situations that you're going to face are difficult.

This is where many will begin to do their own way just to have money. Some people remain in doing what they love- innovating their craft until they generate great income, while MOST will force themselves in working on high-paying jobs but doesn't make them happy. This is the moment where these people will implode because they've been so busy making a living until they forgot how to live.

 This is the moment where these people will implode because they've been so busy making a living until they forgot how to live

Never chase money, don't make it a reason why you want to pursue that career.

Now you're already wondering why you should never chase money, considering that you can buy anything you want with money- money itself IS happiness. This is the common misconception of mankind- well, sorry to break it to you, but money isn't the way to be happy.

You may be spending your whole day wondering why those great athletes like Kobe Bryant were living in a luxurious lifestyle just by playing basketball. Deep inside you might be saying: "he's rich because he got lucky". No, he got rich because he never chased money, it was the money that chased him while he's pursuing the career he loved. His professional basketball career might look simple to you, but you won't imagine the endless moments he spent just to innovate in his craft.

Every career has its own game, it was up to us if we're going to set the bar high or maybe, change the game. Kobe did the latter part, which is the reason why he is dubbed as one of the greatest basketball players of all time. Do you see how this "simple act" in his career made money chase him? He may have failed many times but at least he struggled in doing what he loved rather than forcing himself for the money. That's why even at the end of his career, he had a great life because he stayed happy in what he did.

 That's why even at the end of his career, he had a great life because he stayed happy in what he did

Have you ever seen a rich man getting depressed in his job? Never. Because he worked for his happiness, not the money. There are a lot of successful people that were advising us not to work for the money. Donald Trump once said in his interview "don't work for the money, you will never have a great career". In this statement, you can see that your success in your career wasn't based on what you earn but on how you're committed to it.

Most of you wanted to have a positive life, but how can you make your life positive if you are staying frustrated in chasing money? Working for the money is not a blessing but a curse in disguise, you may be generating a great income but all the frustration will stay behind closed doors of your job. It's like you're wasting your life for the sake of money, and that won't even give you a positive life.

What do you really want in life? To be rich? Wealth is easy to achieve if you know what you're doing- when you have a clear goal. If your dream job doesn't generate a high income, don't be ashamed of it. To be honest, one of the reasons why people will compare their salaries to you is because they're too insecure because you know how to live while you're making a living.

If you really want to be rich while doing what you love, change your skills and change the game. Then, you will notice that money will chase you. 

----------------

About us:

You and I Matter are dedicated create meaningful content that promotes personal growth, creating a positive space, spreading positive vibes and collaborating to get through rough patches.

Join our growing community at:

Instagram: www.instagram.com/youandimatter

Twitter: www.twitter.com/youandimatter

Facebook: www.facebook.com/youandireallymatter

Community: www.facebook.com/groups/youandimatter