Chapter 1

You'd think that once you become 18 years old you'd have your whole life planned and knew exactly what you wanted to do.  Well not all of us 18 year olds do. I'm sorry how rude of me, let me introduce myself. Helloo, I'm Nova Rose Blake I'm a(n) 18 year old GAY Boy.😋 I am a senior(At the age 18 Your still in highschool right?) At Anchor beach highschool (Foster's my dude's) I'm what you might call a Sassy bitch, cause My sarcasm is higher then the Drug addict's here at school and I'm brutally Honest, And not afraid to end or start a fight. I have 2 dad's who adopted me 6 months after they got married. I was a year old when they adopted me I call Sky Mama and Jesus(He-Sus) Papa/dad I love my parents, I have 3 Triplet older brothers who are all in 26 Jace And Ace are married to Their husdbands Niko (Jace's hubby/waifu)and Ryan (Ace's Hubby/Waifu) And then we have Aj who is Engaged to  A older man (He's old 30 You crazy people) who goes by the name of Mike. Me on the other hand I'm single But I don't Honestly Care. Now enough with all that Let's tell you guys how I look, Because the author is Too stupid to find a picture of someone who'll look as good as me (Oi, Fuck you Nova I created you, I'll Uncreate you just as Fast....Watch it) *Cough* Well now on with my Description. I have black hair and I have bluish silver eyes , Dark brown almost black eyes, Plump pink lips 😉😉, Snake Bites and Eye Brow ring and My ear are peirced all the way up on both sides. I have a few tattoos but their always covered, One is a Huge ass Mother fuking tiger on my back that Starts on my shoulder then fades down to roses that go down my thighs, Then one on My  Wrist that Of a Little Poker card With a King of hearts on it, Now just cause I have tatts and Peirceings doesn't mean I'm dominate, I am not.................I'm a sub but I take pride in it, I love Everything about me and my body and I don't regret anything done to it. I work at a tattoo shop and I am a Artist, my art sells for high prices and my tattoos are even priceyer (Is that even a fuckin word?) I love my jobs But I hate School with a burning passion. The only good thing about it is my Best bitches Alex and Jake and Their Boyfriends Alec (Jake's BF) and Josh (Alex's BF). I am a single pringle, that is till The new kids come and Fuck that up.......

What Is the up My dude's, This is my new story Cause I felt like making it. If u got feedback give it to meh and If you have comments questions or concerns Please feel tree to Tell and or ask me anything..........Okay bye now.