Forever and always

tonight was our night. it was valentine's day. we rarely get to go out because of how our work schedules are. so being able to at least spend the evening with him was all i cared about. he was dressed in an all black tux with a white bow tie that matched my dress. as i put on the finishing touches on my make up and he strutted in a slow sexy manner, almost like a predator approaching his prey. i smiled innocently as i put on my red lipstick.

"hi babe," i said nonchalantly, as if he looked at me with hunger in his eyes often. he wrapped his arms around my waist and took a big whiff of my hair, letting out a low growl in approval. his low, rough voice sends rapidly sends chills up my spine.

"you smell beautiful princess. and look even more stunning."

i blush softly and oblige him. he glances up at me and grin deviously as he licks his lips before planting them on the most sensitive spot on my neck. i let out a soft gasp before dropping my lipstick on the bathroom counter.

"f-fuck...," i whisper as he slowly kisses my neck. my hand reaches behind me to grab on to him.

"b-baby w-we'll be late if we don't leave soon...," I warn in between moans. he growled in a disappointing way when he realized i was right. he gripped my waist and placed his already erect member directly on butt, which was my confirmation that he was nowhere near "done" with me. I gulped quietly and picked up my lipstick. he stood back and examined every inch of me. i pretended i wasn't paying attention to him when in reality his whole vibe was turning me on. from the way his stubble complimented his tux to the way he leaned against the wall in a cocky manner. i was completely in love with him.

he stood there for a minute and then smacked my butt hard before telling me he's warming the car up. i gasped and nodded my head. i quickly finish my makeup before grabbing my jacket, clutch, and heels and quickly leaving out the door. he met me with a bouquet of roses and card that read: happy valentine's day my beautiful wife. here is a small token of my appreciation. in the card was a few 50 dollar bills. i looked up at him and softly pecked his cheeks and thanked him. he blushed and opened the car door for me as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"i love you my queen"

"i love you more my king"

he helped me in the car and quickly shut the door, before getting in the car and pulling off. we listened to some music of our favorite songs before pulling up to state of grace, a 4 star restaurant in houston. we got out of the car and made our way into the restaurant.

"good evening sir," said the young waiter, "how may i be of service?"

"we have a reservation for okinama?" he said in a dominant, yet calm tone as he grabs me and places me directly in front of me.

the younger waiter searches through his book and immediately smiles as he sees our name.

"ah, okinama! right this way sir and madam."

we follow the waiter through the restaurant into a private room. the table was set up with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates, along with 3 teddy bears and 2 small gift bags. i gasp and cover my mouth as tears form in my eyes.

"baby you didn't have to do this," i exclaim as i look up at him.

he pulled me close and kissed my forehead. "it's been a while and a rough few months and i wanted you to never forget that you are my queen. it's not everyday that a beautiful queen like you submits to a regular guy like me," he said softly as his fingers brushed across my collar. "i love you love bug. forever and always.

"i love you more my king."

i kiss his lips softly before he pulls out a chair for me and our evening begins. we laugh. we share looks. we sip wine. we have one if the best nights of our lives. as the 2 hour mark hits, my husband stands up and grabs the first little gift bag.