Alpha King Oberon

I N T R O D U C T I O N S

"Don't touch me!" He snarled, slapping my hand away with his clothed hand. Hurt filled my entire being, as I cried out, "Why? We're engaged, aren't we?" He turned his back to me, his eyes showing no mercy. "Engaged or not, it's all for the sake of a treaty and for the public. I don't want to be touched by the likes of you." He spat, leaving my heart to bleed.

-

Oberon, known as untouchable and merciless by all kingdoms, was envied, loved upon, and hated by all.  With such a title, many have tried to throw themselves onto him but all were turned away. However, at Titania's 21st birthday, everything changed.

As princess and soon to be heir to the throne of her own kingdom, she was to wed Oberon. But what can be done when she sees that there was more that meets the eye?

With obstacles in every direction, plotted assassinations, a broken fiancé, and two kingdoms on the verge of war, Titania will need all the help she can get if she wants to get out of this alive.

Q u e s t i o n A n d A n s w e r s

Q: Wait, so is this like princess and princess and all that knight jazz theme?

A: Yes, I like medieval themes and recently fell in love with how things were back then. I decided to give a shot at writing it!

Q: How come the updates are slow with this book?

A: Great question! I actually try to make this book have more pages than any of my other books. I wanted more depth instead of rushing my chapters and making a minimum of 3 pages. It was a nice change to have 5-6 pages instead. The updates will be slower but the chapters will be longer. ^-^

C O P Y R I G H T

@ EnchantressSkittlez

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

You may share or promote my book, only if you wish to.

Please do not copy my book in any shape or form. Otherwise, I'll hunt you down and feed you to my readers! :)

T I M E L I N E

USA
Started - 8/21/18

Ended - Ongoing

(FOR ANYONE WHO WRITES IN THIS DATE)
Started - 21/08/18

Ended- Ongoing

Q & A

n/a

F R I E N D L Y R E M I N D E R

There is mild swearing in this book, and if you cannot withstand that, please turn around and head to the nearest exit. Any advertisements to your books will be deleted. Rest assured I don't tolerate any bullying, threats, etc. If there are any spoilers to the book around any chapters, it will be deleted. Please do not ruin it for everyone else. One final thing, please don't be afraid to comment. I love to read each and every one of your comments!
Constructive criticism is welcomed!

Without further notice, on with the book! I hope you enjoy!