Chapter 1

¥•
I close my eyes and think is today really the day. Today is my 18th birthday I've been waiting for it for as long as I could remember the day I would meet my mate. My life sucks ever since Maranda and Joe died they were are my foster careers I have foster brother, but he has been an ass he blames me for their deaths, I know it's all my fault their dead, if I accepted my fate they would still be alive, and I would be have taken the throne. The thing is I don't want the throne I never did I know it's my birth right who ever bears the crescent moon is the rightful heir to the throne.

Do I look like Queen type to you, no one in my pack knows that I bear the crescent moon.

That I am the Queen of all wolves and I'm never going to tell them not even my brother knows

That I am the Queen of all wolves and I'm never going to tell them not even my brother knows. They treat me like crap thinking that I am nothing but an omega, I clean and cook for them but I'm leaving today it's my 18th birthday they can't legally keep me here and I want to go explore.

I finish packing my clothes, I know they treat my bad but this the place I grew up this is the only place I've ever been, but you know what they say when a chapter closes a new one begins. I write a note to my brother.

Dear Kai,

Words can't even describe how sorry I am, I never wanted them to get hurt especially you even tho you are not my real brother I will always love you, you have caused me pain only a brother can. I thought you would be the one to stick up for me at least once because you were my brother, but you didn't I wanted you to, I waited for you to but you didn't.

I thought that even if we weren't bonded by blood that you would love me like I love you. You know yesterday when Stacey your girlfriend slapped me, I thought you'd say something like you would care or love me like, I love you. Remember when grandpa Max died you acted tough in front of everyone. I woke up in the middle of the night needing to go to the toilet and I heard you crying in the bathroom your pillow was soaked so I went into my room and gave you mine. I wish you loved me the way I loved you.

I guess you get your wish I'm leaving and you never have to see me again

Love ....Izzy

I put the letter down this is my last day here and this pack never has to see my again. I go down stairs to cook their breakfast. I finished cooking their breakfast, an intoxicating smell came in the room and then he walked in. I can't believe that he is my mate the alpha's son Jake.

He walks up to me I don't know what to do so I act as if nothing is wrong and finish setting up the table and start to walk up to my room I'm not allowed to eat with them

He walks up to me I don't know what to do so I act as if nothing is wrong and finish setting up the table and start to walk up to my room I'm not allowed to eat with them. As I am walking up the stairs Jake grabs my wrist roughly and pulls me towards him I'm going to have a bruise.

" I Jake Bloodmoon reject you Isabelle Lilwensky as my mate" he says that no emotion in his voice my heart feel like it is ripping apart in two.