Jealous and over possessive man

“Follow your most intense obsession mercilessly.”

.
.
.

Three days had passed since their family gathering, and Riddhima found herself grappling with acceptance of her fate. In just four days, the eagerly awaited engagement ceremony would take place.

Amidst the morning routine, Riddhima sat down for breakfast, preparing herself mentally for another day at her college, where she pursued a Master's degree in English literature.

Midway through her meal, Riddhima's mother interjects with a directive, informing her daughter of the day's agenda.

"Abhimanyu will fetch you from the college, and thereafter, you'll be joining him for engagement attire selection, as per his grandmother's notification to me,"

Riddhima's mother relayed during their mealtime.

Riddhima's brows furrowed in dissent. "But wasn't the arrangement for Manvi to accompany me for the shopping?"

she protested and queried, expressing her preference not to accompany him.

"Riddhima, do not hesitate. Remember, you are embarking on a journey to spend your entire life with him. Instead of apprehension, embrace the joy that he is allocating time for you amidst his demanding schedule,"

her mother advised.

"Engage in conversation with him, endeavor to communicate your thoughts. After all, you haven't engaged in a single dialogue with him thus far, correct? I've even provided you with his contact details. Nonetheless, for now, accompany him for the engagement shopping."

her mother persisted.

Resignedly, Riddhima acquiesced, emitting a frustrated sigh, "Alright, Mom."

.
.
.

Following her final classes, Riddhima engaged in a discussion with Manvi regarding the day's lecture.

Suddenly, her phone emitted a faint buzz, indicating a new message.

She glanced at the screen to find a message from an unfamiliar number, instructing her to meet in front of the college gate within five minutes.

"Must be Abhimanyu,"

Riddhima speculated silently.

"Manvi, I have to go. He's on his way to pick me up,"

Riddhima informed Manvi.

"Alright, enjoy your time with the dashing devil,"

Manvi replied, brimming with excitement.

"What do you mean, 'dashing devil'?"

Riddhima inquired.

"His demeanor resembles that of a handsome villain from Hollywood. You're quite fortunate,"

Manvi remarked.

"Enough of your banter, I'm off," Riddhima retorted before swiftly departing.

.
.
.

RIDDHIMA POV -

Approaching the entrance of the college, my gaze was immediately drawn to a striking sight: a sleek red Porsche gleaming under the sunlight. Curiosity piqued, I ventured closer, and to my surprise, I found him seated confidently in the driver's seat.

Despite the absence of his coat, it was evident that he had just emerged from his office, as he retained the professional demeanor of his attire.

His tousled hair and slightly loosened tie hinted at a long day's work, yet even in his weariness, his innate handsomeness shone through. With piercing eyes and a chiseled jawline, his mere presence exuded charisma.