chapter 2

Hello  guys... hope u are doing well.

So here is  chapter  i hope u will like it.

>Pls do vote and give your feedbacks after reading.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Throughout the day, veeranshu was really happy. Sameer kept teasing him, saying, "Bhai, you got scared of that girl, paying double the money!" But Viranshu just smiled.

When they got home, Sameer asked, "Bhai, do you really think she's the one? You don't even know how she looks."

Sameer replied, "Didn't I tell you? I remember those eyes. I'll never forget them."

Vikrant interrupted, telling Sameer to make dinner.

Mai akele hi banata hu hamesha ,Thodi help karodo meri aaj , sameer said.

Vikrant said, "Go make it yourself."

Later, Vikrant and veeranshu talked about a call from Dubai.
He informed veeranshu that ALAN wants to meet Veeranshu there tomorrow.

Veeranshu agreed and told Vikrant to set everything up.

During dinner, Veeranshu informed Sameer that he and Vikrant would be going on a trip, leaving Sameer behind to rest since he didn't have any work.

Sameer questioned, "Why are you going? Is there something important?" Vikrant curtly replied, "You don't need to know."

After a while, Veeranshu asked Sameer if he could do a task for him during the two days he'd be free.

Sameer quipped, "Can I guess what task you're about to give me?" Veeranshu inquired, "What?"
Sameer replied, "Yeah, I know, it's about Amaya."
Veeranshu affirmed, "Yes, it's about her, but don't mention her name like that. " Bhabhi h tumari"

Smaeer said " hann amaya bhabhi" ab khush.....
So what you want me to do??

Veeranshu instructed, "Just keep an eye on her. Find out what she wants, what she does. Where does she live? Who does she live with? How many people are in her family? Everything. Up until now. "And if she has..." before he could complete , sameer added, "If she has a boyfriend?"

Veeranshu noded his head.
Sameer acknowledged, "Okay, bhai. When you come back, you'll have every detail about her."

✨️

The next day, Amaya headed to the bar for her second job after completing her first one.

On her way, she felt like someone was following her, but upon checking, she found no one. At the bar, she changed into her uniform and began serving drinks to the customers.

Sameer was also present at the bar, there to gather information about Amaya.

Sameer called out to Amaya, who approached him, asking, "What do you want, sir?" Sameer ordered a drink and inquired, "Can I ask you something?" Amaya responded, "Yeah, sure, sir." Sameer asked, "How long have you been working here?" Amaya replied, "Not so long, sir, about three months," before leaving to fulfill the order.

Later, Amaya returned to serve Sameer his drink before resuming her duties. Sameer observed her closely, sensing that she wasn't leading a comfortable life

. He had been keeping an eye on her since morning, knowing she worked as a cleaner at the college before her shift at the bar.

After her shift, Amaya noticed someone following her again. This time, when she turned, she saw Sameer and questioned, "What do you want?" Sameer responded, "Nothing." Amaya pressed, "Then why are you following me?" Sameer denied it, claiming he was just going in the same direction.