1338: Operation Plan

If all her actions were under surveillance, many details could be explained—why she felt uncomfortable walking on the street, why she subconsciously wanted to cover herself... and Wu Lun's attitude, and her sudden disappearance.

Whenever Lin Sanjiu thought of Wu Lun again, it felt like her heart was being pressed down heavily again. Thinking deeper about it would be too heavy; who could have imagined that a friend she had briefly interacted with would be monitoring her. She sighed deeply, lifted her eyes, and pushed Wu Lun out of her mind.

Her mood was heavy at the moment, but the surroundings were quite inappropriate or even called out of place: it was a sunny afternoon, with gentle ripples on the green lake; several brightly colored cartoon boats were paddling on the lake, children's laughter drifting from afar, blending with the sound of water and duck calls in the wind.

This world, at this moment, didn't seem bad at all.

Most posthumans probably felt this afternoon was very leisurely and relaxed, but she couldn't help but shiver when she looked at the cartoon pedal boats on the lake—yet, it was her idea to go boating.

There were surveillance cameras everywhere, perhaps even microphones. Now that the hostages had been released, the industrial area was probably no longer safe; if they wanted to discuss what to do next, they needed to find a place where the surveillance couldn't hear or see them.

Regarding this, Han Suiping, who had just joined them, added, "It's best if there's no one nearby. If someone overhears even a word and becomes suspicious, they will report us, and we will be in trouble.."

After thinking it over, the pocket dimension of the lake tour she had experienced suddenly popped into Lin Sanjiu's mind. There were fewer surveillance cameras in the park, and they could quietly reach the lake shore without being noticed; the lake provided a broad view and lacked surveillance methods, making it convenient for them to talk without fear of being overheard.

Lampposts would have been fine initially, but Han Suiping and Guan Hailian couldn't get on them.

So, at this moment, Lin Sanjiu was sitting in a yellow duck boat with Han Suiping, her feet stepping on the pedals with a creaking sound. With her strength, Han Suiping only pedaled a few times in the beginning before resting his feet on the pedal. This guy had only joined recently but already didn't consider himself an outsider.

A white swan followed the yellow duck boat. Nu Yue and Guan Hailian were inside the swan, followed by a large frog. Inside the frog were He Huan with a sour expression and Wan Qingge with a slightly embarrassed look—neither of them was willing to sit in a cartoon boat with the appearance of a thirty-year-old adult male, but they had to admit it was a good idea.

Because both were posthumans, they could hear everything said in front of them. To avoid gathering together and attracting attention, they stayed a short distance behind.

"When I first arrived, I also found it strange that the modern world had no internet." Nu Yue sat in the white swan but crossed her legs and refused to pedal the boat, leaving Guan Hailian to huff and puff. She folded her arms and said, "I even thought that because there was no internet, the doomsday hadn't arrived yet, which meant I couldn't use my methods to contact the doomsday universe."

This point coincided with Lin Sanjiu's thoughts.

"But now it doesn't seem like that... There is internet elsewhere, but the doomsday still hasn't come, which means whether it comes or not isn't related to the internet." Nu Yue said.

"Don't forget, we also don't want this world to experience the doomsday." Lin Sanjiu reminded her.

Han Suiping nodded hurriedly. His parents were still in this world.