chapter 1

In a dim room, Veeranshu sat with Sameer and Vikrant, meeting another Mafia. They talked about guns and territory, but Veeranshu felt something was off.

Suddenly, chaos erupted. Guns were out, and it was clear this meeting was a trap. Veeranshu, Sameer, and Vikrant fought hard, punches flying and bullets whizzing past.

Veeranshu faced his attacker, a fierce battle ensuing. But Veeranshu fought harder, his determination unwavering. In the end, he triumphed, the threat silenced. In the Mafia, survival meant fighting till the end, and Veeranshu knew it well.

After the meeting, they sat in the car, with Vikrant at the wheel, Sameer beside him, and Veeranshu in the back. Vikrant voiced his concern to Sameer, "Can't you check all arrangements equally? What if all three of us die?"

Veeranshu chuckled, "Don't worry. Fighting is our job. Why scold him? He's new."

Interrupting, Vikrant insisted, "But Sameer should have ensured our security. What if we couldn't fight?"

Veeranshu shrugged, "What's the worst? We die? That's not the worst."

Surprised, Sameer retorted, "Death isn't the worst for you? I don't want to die."
And he reassured, "We'll work harder next time."

Amid laughter, Vikrant teased, "You always say this after messing up."

Sameer countered, "You just want to scold me."

As they arrived at Veeranshu's villa, protected by vigilant bodyguards, they continued their banter, knowing they could rely on each other in their dangerous world.

As they settled in the hall, lounging on the sofas, some stretched, expressing their exhaustion.

Sameer voiced his hunger, echoed by Veeranshu.

Vikrant, however, playfully suggested, "If you're hungry, Sameer, why not prepare some food for us all?"

Sameer protested, "Why is it always me? Why don't you help?"

Vikrant insisted, "ja rha ki nhi"?

Sameer agreed, but not before suggesting, "kisi ko rakh kyo nhi lete , mujhe cook bna kar rkha h yha "

Vikrant teased, "Sure, tum le aao kisi ko taaki ek din  vahi khaane mai zahar mila kr dede hume"

Hann hnn... mujhpe to bharosa hi nhi h kisi ko , sameer said

Tujhpe bharosa krke mrna thodi h hume, vikrant taunted.

Kyo uske peeche pde rhte ho tum , veeranshu said to vikrant.

Hann bhai dekho na ... shayd ye jlte h mujhse

Sameer headed to the kitchen preparing a meal for their trio.

As Sameer busied himself in the kitchen, Veeranshu turned to Vikrant, urging him to treat Sameer with patience.

Vikrant defended his actions, explaining, " Bhai , I'm trying to teach him, but he's not getting it. Look at what happened today. He didn't gather proper information, and it got us into trouble."

Veeranshu nodded understandingly, "Okay, from now on, assign tasks to him, but double-check everything, alright?"

After a while, Sameer announced " khaana taiyaar h "

They gathered at the dining table, the trio always dining together. Despite Vikrant's usual gruff demeanor, Veeranshu moderated the mood, engaging both Vikrant and Sameer.
While sameer behaves casually,  crack jokes and remove the tension of their work.