Chapter 25

Sunny's (P.O.V)

The next couple of weeks went by really fast and I didn't see Roxanne or any of her friends for those two weeks. Throughout those two weeks I messaged both Roxanne and Sandy to see if everyone was okay and neither of them ever replied to me.

I would message Roxanne to only get no reply, not once did I mention anything about her standing me up that one night I was supposed to have dinner with her and her mom.

I really needed Roxanne to show up in class or at least reply to my messages because we still had a project to do.

Not being able to hang out with Roxanne these past couple of weeks made me realize how lonely I was before I met her. I was starting to find my identity in her and I didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

Not being able to see Roxanne has also brought me closer to my roommates. We started to cook together and play volleyball at the beach and instead of being cooped up in our little tv room every night or other night we actually went out to see a movie.

I started using my aquarium pass more and instead of going to the beach I decided to go to the cliff to write poetry. Of course I'd never go all the way to the edge but being on the cliff was enough to clear my head and give me inspiration.

The past couple of weeks I really felt like I've found my purpose because I was going out more and I lost myself in dance and school and even work. I felt truly alive in who I was.

It was just sad that I wasn't able to tell Roxanne or even Joey about my adventures.

"What are we doing here again?" Liz said as we pulled up to Sports Authority.

Today was Friday and my dance competition was over the weekend. Liz and Amanda couldn't come with me but they decided to drive me to the airport. We were on our way to the airport now but I needed to do something first before I went to Florida for three days.

"I'm sure she just needs to grab a Gatorade or something." Amanda chimed in.

"I'll be right back guys." I said pulling my wallet out of my bag before getting out of the car.

When I got in the store I walked down every aisle before coming to a stop at the baseball section.

I looked around at the bats for what seemed like ever before I grabbed the thickest one and went to check out.There was a line when I got to the front of the store, but it went by fast.

Once I was done checking out I made my way to the car.

"And why do you have a baseball bat? Are you going to Florida for something else?" Liz said once I opened the door.

I got in the car and pulled out my phone without saying a word. "Drive to this location please." I said in a serious tone.

"Um, ok let me put it in my gps." Amanda grabbed my phone and quickly typed the address in her GPS.

I waited for her to give me my phone back before I put my seat belt on. We pulled out of the parking lot in silence and hit the road.

When we finally pulled up to a big neighborhood and arrived at a big two story house the girls gave each other a look but I didn't say a word. I grabbed the baseball bat and got out of the car.I went to the front of the house and rang the doorbell. I waited for a few minutes when someone finally came and answered the door.

"Sunny? What the hell are you doing here?" Sandy said, opening the door.

"Where is he?" I said feeling the anger I've kept under control for the past two weeks rise up to the surface.

"In the den. Why are you here?" Sandy looked shocked as she stepped aside for me to come in.

I didn't answer her question as I stormed in the house. I made my way around the house until I finally found Ethan sitting on the couch watching some basketball game.

"Hey, Sandy baby, come here you're missing the game."

"Wrong girl." I said.

He quickly snapped around to see me standing behind him.

"What the hell are you doing here? Who's the stalker now?" He said standing up from where he was sitting.

"Still you." I said storming up to him and kicking him as hard as I could in the balls.

He fell on the couch while holding his crotch and making a weird sound.

Before he could get up again I swung the baseball bat and hit him smack in the knee as hard as I could.

A loud sound escaped from Ethan's mouth right after I had hit him.

"If you ever dare Roxanne to go in the water when she's drunk again I will kill you." I said before walking away.

"You did what?" I heard Sandy who watched the whole thing happen say to Ethan as I made my way out the front door.

I know I was a little crazy for tracking down Ethan at school like he did to me and following him home without him knowing for the past two weeks. And I know hitting him with a baseball bat was a bit much but he deserved it after trying to kill Roxanne.

"I'm guessing that we don't want to know whatever it is that you did in that house?" Amanda said once I got back in the car.

"No, now let's go." I said starting to feel my anger wear off.

"The airport it is." I saw Amanda nod before backing out and driving off.