Blurb

People and Cattles of the land of Hastinapur running here and there to save themselves from the angry of God of rain. Loud thunders send shivers to their body. It's a sign of destruction as the old astrologer told.
Hastinapur is going to submerge. People's wail echoed in all directions.

Ma kali please save us. An elderly women begged infront of goddes kali temple folding her hands sitting on her knee with teary eyes.

Bell which is hanging before her idol rang vigorously of the strong blowing winds.

King Surya closed his fist on the balcony's metal witnessing his people's sorrow. He feel helpless at his knees looking at his worthless state. He couldn't do anything to his people other than praying to God.

Oh kali matha. Please let it be a boy. I couldn't able to see my people and land to go to destruction
Kind surya prayed to gold folding his hands. lound scream from queen kanya's room followed by a infant's crying sound gained his attention.

In some moment Old physician came out from queen kanya's room with a crying infant in hands.

Your highness It's a girl. The physician finally announced followed by a lound thunder to King Surya.

Hope you like the story 💖

And as for my other books I seriously don't know whether I will update them or not since it been years I really don't know how to proceed further hope you all understand me and support my new one. And I also want to know whether you guys want me to write this story in shivika version or in fiction.

Please do vote and comments ✨