chapter one

Xuan Qi slowly opened his eyes , his head was ringing and the sounds from outside were muted as though he was underwater, a deaf.

It took him for a while before he could hear it clearly, a rustling noise of falling water subdued the silence earlier.

Where am I?

Xuan Qi shook his head and slowly get up, hands on his head.

What happened?

When he can't think of what happened, Xuan Qi looked around. He found out he was in the small mouth of a cave, full of glittering stones and when he look behind him, the innermost part of the cave are splendidly wide, a wide pool resided in the center, he realize that the rustling noise earlier is the waterfalls beside the pool. The whole cave was filled with a moisten earth smell, Xuan Qi shiver in chill, in daze as he want to process everything.

Where am I? What happened? Why do I felt empty? Wait...who am I?

A few seconds later, Xuan Qi's brain was filled with tons of information, including some unusual event.

Because of the sudden surge of memory, hand on his head, clutching tightly, he felt like his head was going to explode. When the pain is unbearable, his visions are getting blurry yet he saw a figure walking towards him, a slender tall, ink black-hair falling down to its shoulders, wearing a loose exquisite white-red robe with no pattern, he didn't have time to look on its face for the darkness had already envelope him.

When Xuan Qi woke up again, he stared blankly from nowhere , he finally remember who he was,

He is Xuan Qinglan, but mostly called Xuan Qi, 18 years old, fair-skinned, neat-looking, tall and pretty handsome person. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and already stood at the top of everyone when he was born.

He was the one and only son of a multimillionaire. Xuan Qi grew up friendless, mean he is not a friendly person and always approached everyone with his cold aura. The truth is his not really that kind of person─actually his a timid, over cautiousness and too-gentle in any way of handling things. In other words, he is just a weak and incompetent person but he never show this side to anyone, only to his father, which the latter will adore this side and silently laugh when he became as cold as ice.

Everything were fine at first, unfortunately, the unexpected things will always happened. His father was caught in an accident, the most unpleasant part is, the car exploded. This put Xuan Qi into his grievance and others into, their happily party.
Xuan Qi had no choice but to take over his father's business and to their tons of thresholds, it's not a problem cause right in the beginning it was already named on him. Xuan Qi settled everything...and apparently he had received the result. He knows what really happened after a month of secretly investigating. Everything is planned by his father's closes Cousin, his ambitious traitor uncle.

One night, his uncle's daughter and son invite him into their house for his uncle's birthday celebration which he immediately accept, he was just thinking of giving a very special gift then drink a three shot and excuse himself to go home early.

What he really didn't saw is when he drunk the very first shot, the five people around him were intense and expectantly looking on him, evil grin appeared on their lips at the same time and their eyes were visible with lust. When he slam the glass on the table, everything seems back to normal, and started to round the glass again.

Xuan Qi felt something is wrong, his felt he was burning hot, aching for something he didn't even know. Then hands started groping around his body, and heard different kind of lewd whispers. When Xuan Qi realize, he struggled and when he was freed, he didn't let them take any chances to get near him, he ran off to the parking lot. But he left his keys on the table, so he run out to the parking lot and stayed in the dark near the road. His stayed there,still, enduring the surging fire inside him. When a gleam of light flashes behind him, Xuan Qi didn't think twice and block the road with his own body but he didn't expect that the car was just too fast, not at was he calculated. It was too late to realized, his body thrown away, and slammed on a cold cement wall, he felt his spinal bone shattered as well as his head hit the wall.
Before everything went black, Xuan Qi press the thing he refuse to let go earlier, and a loud explosion followed, a satisfied smile was implied on his lips, and uttered on his thought,

Father, I did it! I already did my revenge!

Xuan Qi saw a rushing vague figure towards him, until he heave his last breath.

After a while in daze, Xuan Qi lingered his eyes around, he wasn't in that cave anymore, and his lying in a cushion bed, he observe that the room isn't big nor small but it has a historical structure just like those he have seen in historical dramas. The room is spacious, besides the bed he was lying on, there is only one table and a shelf full of books near the wall.

Where could I be now? And why am I here? Didn't I died from getting hit by a car? This is not heaven nor hell, right?

Xuan Qi get off from the pain, although he felt his body was so in pain, he tried to bear it. But when he step his right foot, it trembled immediately, only one thing he realize. His body fall making a loud thud, slumped on the floor.

.