| 41 |

༊˚ 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

I'm being paranoid.

So paranoid that it's slowly driving me crazy. It has been three days since Taehyung and I were isolated in our house. Yes. Partially because I was scared and then he didn't want to let go of me.

I often think about the nightmare I had and still wonder if any of this is real. I often find myself laying on top of his chest, hearing his heartbeat just to make sure that he is here. Taehyung simply holds me and tries his best to divert my mind. I hate how I've become so unlike myself.

Taehyung had a few conferences and interviews when he came back from Dubai but he did them all online from home. All because of me. But then again, I couldn't just sit at home for my whole life and one day we eventually needed to go out. Today is just that day. Today, I end that fear of mine. Instead of cowering, I will fight and protect Taehyung.

A sigh escapes my mouth as I slip into the closet and look for a dress. As my eyes roam around my several outfits, a particular one gets my attention. I recognize the dress in an instant, causing a lump to form in my throat. My entire body freezes at the sight of that dress. It's the same one from my nightmare. The one which was soaked with blood.

His blood.

Although it was all in my head, I can't get the memory out. It's there with fear. I remember how I was begging for him to open his eyes, I remember the accident, the blood, his words, our conversation and this freaking dress. I pull the dress out so forcibly that my hands shake with the material. I grip it tight as I rush out and throw it in the trash. My movements are messy and quick while I move around the room and search for a lighter.

I bring the lighter from the kitchen and burn the dress in the trash can only. "I'm not letting anything happen to him.." I mumbled, staring at the flames , feeling my breath getting heavier as I dropped to my knees and watched the dress burn. The crochet flower was a whole different thing. They were clean even in my dream so I kept them safe but this dress, it was ruined, soaked in his blood.

I cannot keep it.

"Y/n!" A deep voice rumbles from behind me, causing my attention to shift at the man who walked in the room. I quickly wipe my tears and look away from the dress. "What the hell are you doing? Get up!" Taehyung pulls me up by holding my arm and then pulls me inside the bedroom. "What is wrong with you? What did you burn?" He asks, holding my hand. "A dress. I didn't like it." I state, avoiding his eyes.

He heaves out a sigh, cups my face and makes me look at him. "You don't burn your dresses. Are you hurt anywhere?" He searches for an injury. "I'm fine.." I mumbled, pressing on my words so he'd understand that I'm fine. "Why did you do that?" I twist my lips, shrugging my shoulders. "It was the same dress from my nightmare." I mumbled. "Are you being serious right now? Why would you burn your dress because of that?"