Its Finally Friday

August is finally getting home a day of school as he opens the door to his house. "Hey sweetheart it's late where have you been? " August Mom said. "Oh I was with my friends... By the way can I mabye sleep over at Jason's house" August said as his mom though about it, "Sure I know his moms okay and  friendly. As long as they feed you" August's Mom said.

A little later after August had packed his stuff and grabbed his pillow, his blanket, and a backpack with Henry's clothing and stuff that is need on a sleepover. "Bye " August's mom said as August walked out of the door. "Bye mom" August said as Jason's mom drived up and August got into Jason's car.
"Hey August how's your mother" Jason's mom asked. "Shes good" August said. "What do you wanna do on the sleepover " Jason asked. "Okay my mom said I could stay as long as I pleased anyway" August answerd. Jason's moms car pulls into the driveway of Jason's houses driveway. August, Jason, and Jason's mom get out of the car and walk up to the door. Jason's mother unlocks the door and Jason and August walk up the stairs the sound creaking underneath their feet.

After Jason and August chat for about 2 hours and after settle down and fall asleep.