17. He is devourable (2)

~MATURE CONTENT~ 🔞

Shubman's pov

I thrusted impatiently, making him choke as I entered my full length in his pretty little mouth. He started sucking me and moaned around my dick, and the vibrations sent a wave of pleasure through my body. I thrusted hard and fast in his mouth and when I felt myself getting close, I pulled out of his mouth, stopping the movements.

He looked at me confused and as an answer I flipped him around on the bed. His ass looked so pretty and jiggly, only for me to taste and fuck. I spread his cheeks apart and started licking his pink hole and I heard him gasp at the sensation. He clenched the sheets tightly as I continued eating him out, working my tongue in and out of his hole. I felt my tongue getting tired and so I replaced it with my finger and without a warning inserted a finger inside him.

He let out a loud whimper, as his toes curled. I started working my finger in and out of his hole and added another one when I heard him whining for more. I added the third finger and I could feel him shaking in pleasure underneath me as I kept fingering him. I removed my fingers when I realized he was close. He whined loudly this time and I turned him around and he glared at me.

"Be a little patient darling."
I said chuckling a little at his glare.
"I want you...now shubiii, pleaseee"
Hearing his tiny whining voice begging me to fuck his little hole, had made me lose my last bit of patience and I got up.
"Where are you goinggg?"
"To bring lube and a condom."
"No. I want you now."
"I'll be right back darling I just need to get it from the dresser-"
"No. Shubi pleaseeee, I want you raw."

The neediness in his voice had me tempted to obey him but I didn't want to hurt him so I resisted.
"It will hurt you darling and I don't want that."
"You won't hurt me, shubiii pleasee."
I looked down towards his pretty pink hole with lustful eyes and then at my dick which was covered in pre cum. I heard him whining my name and my impatience took over. The pre cum would have to work as lube.

I held his legs and threw them over my shoulders and sucked on his milky meaty thighs painting them red with my mouth. I positioned my member at his entrance and looked at him and squeezed his thighs.
"Relax your body darling, this will hurt a lot. If you want me to stop, just tell me ok?"
"I want you."
I slowly inserted my dick in his hole and he screamed out in pain.

I could see tears pooling in his eyes and I squeezed his thighs stroking them, trying to help him relax, I slowly pushed myself inside him completely as he screamed his lungs out but didn't ask me to stop. I stayed in that position unmoving and his hole clenched around my dick. He was so tight, I wanted to fuck him hard, but I wouldn't move until he had adjusted.
"You can move."

I slowly started moving inside him, trying to be as gentle as possible, not wanting to hurt him. He started screaming and moaning my name and I started increasing my speed, not being able to resist his pleasurable sounds.
"nnnghhhh faster shub."
I thrusted inside him deep and hard and started hitting his prostate repeatedly.

I looked at him, admiring the view underneath me. Ishan clenching the sheets with his hands, his toes curled in pleasure. His face being a sight for sore eyes and that pretty little mouth of his eliciting those unholy sounds. He looked absolutely perfect underneath me.
"I'm close ahhh"
"Cum for me darling."
I whispered and he spurted cum all over himself and me. I thrusted deep and hard in him continuously hitting his prostate before I came deep inside him.

The both of us stayed in that position for a while, before I slowly took my dick out of his hole and laid down beside him catching my breath. I turned to look at him and he had his eyes shut, I pulled him closer to me, kissing his forehead and he opened his eyes drowsily. I smiled at him and he tiredly smiled back.
"You did so well my darling."
I got up and picked him up aswell, making my way to the bathroom, despite his whining.

I put him on the counter and he flinched as he sat there. I looked at him worriedly and messaged his back, trying to soothe his pain a little. I filled the bath with warm water and put a bath bomb in it, to help my baby relax and ease his pain and then I picked him up again, putting him in the bathtub, that was now filled with warm water and bubbles. I was about to exit the bathroom,

"Where are you going?"
I looked back at him to see tears pooling in his eyes. I went towards him,
"I'll be right back darling."
I said and kissed his forehead.
I went back to the room and cleaned up the bedsheets, before making my way back to the bathroom and sliding inside the bathtub behind Ishan. He leaned his back against my chest and I rubbed his sides.

"Does it hurt a lot?"
He just shook his head and snuggled closer into me, shutting his eyes. I started washing his hair and shampooing it and when I looked back at his face, I was pretty sure he had fallen asleep. I cleaned him and picked him up again carefully, making sure to not wake him up and then I came out of the bathroom and put him on the couch. I patted him dry with a towel, but couldn't dress him up due to him being in a deep slumber.

I contemplated waking him up, but then decided against it and laid him back in my- our bed and covered him with the duvet. I put some clothes on and then got in bed next to him, cuddling him and bringing him closer to my body, falling asleep.

________________________________________

It's my first time writing proper proper smut so please don't judge.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it.