NINE|BOYFRIEND

CHAPTER NINE "i could be a better boyfriend then him"

CHAPTER NINE
"i could be a better boyfriend then him"

paige
text & narrative

NOVEMBER 18th 2022
UCONN

paige couldn't believe what she was reading, how could luke forget diana's birthday then kiss another girl. paige would never dream of kissing someone else if she had diana.

"that bitch." paige said under her breath still upset about what happened to diana. "who's a bitch?" nika ask the girl being very noisy. "luke michael, he forgot diana's birthday and then diana saw him kissing another girl." paige tells her best friend.

"damn i feel bad for diana." nika says feeling bad for the girl. "i do too, i mean i never liked luke and her together but she liked him and she's hurting." paige rants to the girl.

"well all you can do is be there for her and show her that there's better options out there." nika says with a smirk trying to hit to paige that she should shoot her shot now. "nika i can't do that right now, the girl is upset and if i tell her how i feel right now that will just make her confused." paige tells her best friend catching on to what she was trying to imply. "ok well when she is feeling better make a move." nika tells her walking back to her room.

diana!

diana!
luke forgot my birthday and i saw him kissing another girl.

paige
oh diana im so sorry, hes a dick for that. you deserve so much better

diana!
thanks paige, i just feel so stupid, i mean all my friends told me not to go out with him because he's not a good person but i didn't listen because im stupid.

paige
hey you are not stupid. you just had feelings and you couldn't help that. you will fine someone so much better. i promise.

diana!
you always know what to say paige. thank you you are amazing!

paige
anything for you. now go to bed it's late

diana!
yea you're right, i love you paige goodnight.

paige
i love you goodnight

as paige was trying to fall asleep that night, she just couldn't. there was so many thoughts in her head and the main one being diana. she felt so bad for the girl. she knew she was hurting and there was nothing really that she could do except be there for her.

something else she couldn't get off her mind was how could luke do that to the girl. diana was so sweet and deserve the world and more. it really made paige upset. she wanted to yell at luke for hurting the girl but she knew that she probably shouldn't.

another thing paige couldn't get off her mind was if she was dating diana, diana would have never gone through this heart ache. paige knows how to treat a girl right and she would never dream of hurting diana. paige couldn't help but think that she would be a much better boyfriend then him.

_____
hey y'all
pretty short chapter but the next one will be longer trust 🤞🏼🤞🏼
i also want to rewrite this whole story but i'm a little bit scared to do that soooooo
also i think im going to start my caitlin clark story 😁😁😁
anyways
i hope yall enjoy!