| 39 |

༊˚ 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ࿐

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

LMAO, kidding 😭😭

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞
Not like you all are gonna listen anyway-

TAEHYUNG'S POV ::

I could hear the beat of my heart. It wasn't just beating but roaring. Y/n stared at me for a brief second. Her words replayed in my brain again and again as if it's a melody. “What did you say?” I questioned. She inhales a breath, eyes dropping, chest rising and falling and her lips are still swollen. “You heard me.” She mumbles. 

The shade of pink on her cheeks is getting darker by each second and it's such a sight to see. “Are you even sure about this?” I ask, just to be sure. She twists her lips, looking around the room before she speaks. “Yes.” One word. All it took was a word of her consent to give me a green light before I connected our lips. “I'm going to devour the fuck out of you.” She groans as I kiss her roughly. 

She is clutching my arm while I deepen the kiss with even more ferocity. Feeling her whimper under me, I smirk in between the kisses. “Taehyung…” She moans out as I nibble on her lower lip before my mouth travels to her jawline. I suck, leaving a trail of kisses until I reach her neck. Our legs tangled together. I leave open mouth kisses every here and there, reaching in between the crook of her neck where I usually snuggle in. This time, however, I bit. 

Her grip around my arm tightens while her hand clutches my hair tightly. She moans, loudly. I knew she was sensitive right here. As I keep sucking her skin, slowly, painfully, her arm moves to my chest. “Taehyung..” She calls out and I hum against her soft flesh. “Why..is your heart beating so fast?” Y/n asks and I pull away to look at her face. I know my wife is gorgeous but this sight right here should be illegal. 

That was enticing. 

“Not mine. Ours.” I mumbled, stroking her chee softly. Her lips parted at the touch. My hand moves to the drawstring of her nightgown and I search for her reaction. She only inhales as I take the first piece of her cloth off her body, leaving her in a sleeveless gown. My mouth literally waters at the sight of her deep neck. Without wasting a second, I'm onto her skin again. She is still clutching on me for the support while I bite and leave a hickey. 

A smirk appears on my face at the sight of my mark on her body. Eventually, in a flow of our desires, my finger hooks at the slimy sleeve of her gown and I push it down enough to reveal her breast. Y/n shies away, her arms quickly hide the view from my eyes. I yank her arms and place them above her head. “How dare you hide such a beautiful sight from me?” I whisper but her eyes are closed and she is abusing her lip. “Every inch of you is beautiful, My vixen. Beautiful enough to have anyone beg on their knees for you.”