Chapter - 80

Continuation......

I opened my eyes to find myself alone on the hospital bed. I hastily got up but sharp pain in my hand and leg stopped me. But where is he? He can't leave me alone here? He will not leave me. I started panicking without reason.

"Avneet" I heard his voice when I myself tried to stand on my own feet for search him only.

He came with fruit salad in his hand but he kept salad on the table and immediately took me in his arms.

"What are you doing? Are you mad?" He said while getting angry but I hugged him.

"Sorry....it's just I thought..." But before I completed he started

"That I will leave you alone..." He said while keeping me back on bed. And I didn't looked at him.

"Avneet....I know you have trust issues but trust me I really love you" he whispered and I didn't waste a minute to hug him. He was caressing my hairs but soon he realised that his shirt was getting wet because of my silent cries.

"Avneet....is it paining a lot? Should I call a doctor??" He panicked but I shook my head.

"I am fine...just let me stay like this" I said while raising my head to see his face and again kept my head on his chest. He sat down on bed and pulled me on his lap. He always cared about my comfort, my heart raced when he pulled me so close. I can listen to his heart beats.

I never thought that I would start loving him this much that I can't even imagine myself without him. In my whole life I was just a puppet of my mother who is not my real biological mother and I can't believe that she took silent revenge on me. Today, if I am alive it's just because of him. I also want to confess that I am in love with him. But I really want to make him feel special as he always makes me. He changed my definition of love. He made me feel those things which I never experienced. I am so lucky that he loves me so much.

***

After 1 week,

I was finally discharged from the hospital. I can't live there more. Shocking for me is his parents. His mother and father are so sweet towards me when they came to meet me. I was scared before that they both would hate me. But they treat me like their own.

"Avneet" I came out from my thoughts when Siddharth called me.

"Jii"

"Vikram called me so many times....what should I tell him?" Siddharth said and I lowered my eyes as again tears filled in my eyes.

Someone opened the door and Vikram bhai entered unexpectedly.

"Avni...." Bhai said and hugged me while crying.

"Why you didn't told me?? You didn't trust me anymore. I swear I hide the truth for your well-being....." he was saying everything without stopping and my tears also started flowing.

"How you get to know about her?" Siddharth asked him when we both stopped crying.

"I have my own ways....it's freaking 10 days. And I was clueless about her. Just I know she will be safe with you. I know she is angry with me that's why you also ignored my calls" bhai said and I hugged him.

"I am sorry bhai..." I said this from my heart. I was hurt that day when I learnt the truth. But he is not at fault. Bhai and papa both just wants my happiness. But in my fate these things were already written so it's not there fault. Siddharth is only good thing happened to me in my life.

"Kya haal bana liya hai tune apna...agar tujhe kuch ho jaata toh?" He said while cupping my face. And I looked at Siddharth.

"Mai agar aaj Zinda hu toh sirf aur sirf Siddharth ki wajah se" I said and he caressed my hairs.

POV ends

"Tumhare liye mere pas shabd hi nhi hai.... tumne jab se meri behen ka haath thama tab se use kabhi akela nhi hone diya....tab bhi nhi jab ye sabko chhod ke chali gyi....bs ab tum dono ki Jodi aise hi salamat rahe" he said and Siddharth too hugged him.

"I don't know what to say but I know I love her so much. I can't see her in pain" Vikram nodded while wiping his tears. Avneet was also too emotional.

"Just ask your sister....why can't she love me??" Siddharth further added playfully and he chuckled

"Ask your wife" Vikram said and Siddharth was busy staring at her and she too.

"Siddharth Avneet, now I am going." Vikram said while touching his shoulder. And he nodded.

Vikram hugged her sister again and went out. He joined his hands while seeing upward to pray to God. And smiled looking both of them.

***

Avneet finally entered in his mansion while vaishali did their aarti too. Avneet again started crying seeing their care when she did everything wrong in past but vaishali hugged her and made her understand to forget everything and start fresh. Rajvir was happy that vaishali accepted her from her heart. Rajvir hugged her too. She was overwhelmed to see love and care in their eyes for her not sympathy.

With the help of Siddharth she went to their room. Everything was same as before which again filled her eyes with tears but Siddharth didn't let her cry. He hugged her and kissed her lips to distract her.

After 3 days,

Avneet Started healing.... Shailesh came to meet her. He came late because he was embarrassed due to his wife. He didn't made eye contact but apologized for everything. Avneet couldn't control himself and hugged him.

After so many years she got some fatherly affection otherwise her so called mother always came in between. They both cried.

***

Kabir and Vihaan both came back from their respective work. Avneet was scared that they will surely hate her. But to her surprise both addressed her as bhabhi which was quite unexpected for her.

At night....

After dinner

Avneet was trying to change her bandages but someone held her hand and she raised her head to saw him.

"You can order me" he said and started helping her and she kept staring at him.

"Avneet" he jerked her shoulder when she is not listening him.

"Where did you lost?"

"In you"

"What?" He chuckled listening her. And she turned her face shyly.

Siddharth held her chin to make her look at him. He was staring at her intensely.

"I love you too Siddharth" these words slipped from her mouth like butter. She lost her control and placed her lips on him. He had tears in his eyes. He yearned for her confession for years. He loved her so much that he forgot her mistakes too. He really proved Perfection is myth if you loved someone then try to accept her flaws too.

Avneet don't want to confess like this but it's just she can't wait more. He washed off her every insecurity. He loved her selflessly. Now she wanted to give all love which he truly deserves.

"Say it again" Siddharth said after breaking the kiss.

She shifted more close to him and joined her forehead with him.

"I love you Siddharth...I love you" he listened and pulled her into himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The End

Thank you for your immense patience and for your precious time to read my book. I am really grateful for this. Hope you all enjoyed this book.❤️

Because of yours support this book crossed 75k+ reads with 9k+ votes. Hope you all support me in my other books too.

After this month...I will re-publish this book as general fiction.

Just an request for new Readers, if you read then vote and comment too.❤️

My other books are lined up. Follow me to get notified about my new books.

"Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta" I Will republished that book as general fiction after editing.

Thank you 💕
Your Author
Vani🩷