1: Homework Pig

KALANI'S POV:

I own this school, and everyone knows it. All of these little bitches are afraid of me, and with good reason.

I go to the cafeteria to collect my homework from my little pig Jessica Roberts. She sits alone, because everyone knows if they go near her I'll be out to get them too. I don't like my slaves having other priorities, like friends.

I sit across from her and she looks down. She quickly gets a folder from her backpack. "H-here's your homework from the last two w-weeks, M-Mistress."

I snatch it from her. "If any of it's wrong, you're dead."

Her eyes water and she nods quickly.

I stand and grab her chin. She opens her mouth and I spit into it. "Bye little piglet."

I go to my next class once the bell rings. I hand in the homework and the teacher marks mine first, since she knows what'll happen if she doesn't. She hands it back to me by the end of the lesson, and I find some incorrect answers.

I go to my next lessons and when the day is over I wait by my little homework pigs car.

When she sees me panic fills her face.

"M-mistress." She whispers as she approaches.

"We're going to the park." I tell her. She opens the door for me and I climb in. She gets into the drivers seat and I can hear her trying not to cry as she drives us to the park.

I take her over to a tree and order her to climb up after me. She does, crying because she already knows what's coming. She's tiny, so I lift her by her underwear and hang her up on a thick branch by the flimsy pair of knickers.

She sobs. "Mistress please!"

"I don't like when my pigs get my answers wrong!" I climb down and grab a stick as people begin to point and laugh at her. Some are from our school.

I pull her pants down to her ankles and hit her ass with it until it's bruising. Then I walk away, leaving the pathetic pig there to think about what she's done.