INTRO

THE SINGH FAMILY:

RUHANI SINGH the youngest child of her family and everyone's happiness

RUHANI SINGH the youngest child of her family and everyone's happiness . She is 24 years old .

She is always a independent girl . She is very much beautiful that she used to get many proposals but she simply denied .

She has a older brother named kartik singh who is 26 years old . He is cold for outsiders and loves ruhani very much that he can sacrifice anything for her .

Her mom MRS. SUNAINA SINGH is always sweet towards her and her dad MR. YUVRAJ SINGH always loved her like a princess .

Her dad is the ceo of singh corporation. She had graduated and now is the ceo of in fashion company black  queen .

She uses to live in her own apartment sometimes cause of work otherwise she lives with her family .

She is not a type of person who wears full clothes but yes she wears traditional sometimes but mostly she wears western

Her nature is cold , cute ( only for family )  , pervert , soft hearted and savage as hell  ( she is afraid of many things like scolds , insects and mostly of thunders and many more ) .

She is always strict towards her work and always put a cold face infront of  outsiders so that nobody could hurt her. ( she used to get trauma sometimes but nobody knows it except katha , katha knows that ruhani is soft hearted and gets scared easily and also because of her past. )

Katha is ruhani bestfriend or we can say soul sister . They both love eachother alot but sometimes tease eachother ( thats common for besties)

THE THAKUR FAMILY :

YUNGANT THAKUR  the oldest child of his family and is the ceo of THAKUR corporation

YUNGANT THAKUR  the oldest child of his family and is the ceo of THAKUR corporation . He is 26 years old with a great personality all girls drool over him but he don't give any look towards them . He hates people who are lier or attention seeker.  

His dad MR. VANSH THAKUR and mother MRS. PRERNA THAKUR  loves him alot and his dad is the share holder and ex ceo of his company .

His family loves him very much and he has a sister and brother  named katha  and varun who are 2 years yonger than him means 24 years old . They both are twins .

He loves his family very much and his nature towards them is very opposite from the way behaves towards outsiders . His nature is cold , savage , angry issue , alot pervert and soft only for his family .

He is also a underworld mafia king with whom everyone is scared , his one aura is enough to give anyone a mini heat attack.

He loves his sister and brother
alot and can burn the world for them  but sometimes irritate them  or tease them  ( its common between brother and sister ) .

Katha and varun both are very different from their brother they both are lovely , childish and naughty . 

He don't believe in love cause he thinks it is a waste of time but he don't know what's coming towards him and can change his life totally .

Details :
Ruhani and katha were besties in collage but lost the touch when ruhani have to go to LA for further studies . Yugant was ruhanj bully from whom ruhani is scared the most . He thinks her as a attention seeker that's why he hates her cause he thinks she always plays sympathy card but katha always protects her from yugant or anyone else ...

Let's see what destiny chooses for them .

Do vote for my story and comment if you like my story....
Love you alot: