Preview

11:39 p.m | SUNDAY NIGHT

THE LIVING ROOM WAS QUIET. Only sounds were the soft but heavy feet that kept being planted with each walk the person standing up took. His mind was filled with rage as he kept thinking about the situation that just played in hand. Over and over again.

"Listen." The woman on the couch speaks up. The man stops moving, but not facing the direction the woman was in. He couldn't bother to look at her face; feeling the betrayal and fake loveliness that he thought was once real.

He thought all of this was real.

"I don't want to hear anything." He states, shaking his head at her for even thinking about speaking at a time like this. "You've done enough damage at it is."

"And I'm trying to apologize." She reasons, "I never meant for it to get this far."

The only thing he can do after that was laugh. Hysterically, as if she just told the best joke of her life. The woman was scared to say the least. She'd never see him act this way, despite knowing him for almost seven years.

"You're a fucking whore. You know that?" He's facing her now, she can see the tears streaming down his face, a fake smile plastered as he tried to suppress his anger. Hands clenched into a fist as they laid on his side.

"After everything I've done for you. After everything we've been through. Everything we've built. You're just going to say fuck me?"

She was quiet.

It wasn't a necessarily, 'fuck you' to his face. She knew she'd never do that, but she couldn't help but fall into this love loop that wasn't suppose to happen. She tried to focus more on her husband who was standing in front of her.

She simply just couldn't anymore.

Not after he made her feel the way she felt now. He was the reason her marriage was falling apart in front of her face. He was the reason she didn't love her husband anymore.

It was all because of him.

! D I S C L A I M E R S !

18+ Read at your own risk. Don't report my
book, don't copy my book, or imma block you.

I do NOT own the face claims in this book. Only
their character's personalities, actions and events.

[This story will be written in third person]

This book contains the following:
Drug usuage; Family Affairs;
Mentions of Murder/Murder Convictions;
Possession; Vulgar Language; Abuse; Trauma;
Encouragement of Cheating.

This book will move at a medium-fast pace.

This isn't the typical, 'I cheat on my husband,
and I later find out he cheated on me.'

That shit is boring.

I can't promise you that it'll be a happy ending.

We don't do that over here.

𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 | HOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें