Chapter 299

"Hira? Are you still studying?" He asks, gently rubbing her shoulders.
"Yes!" Hira responds with a soft voice, her head falling back into his chest and her eyes slowly closing.
"Don't stop, that feels so good." She tells him.
"Take a break."
"I can't, I have to study."
"It's getting late, are you almost done?"
"No. It's fine, I'm not tired."
"You have to take a break at some point." He tells her with a concerned voice.
Leaning over, kissing her neck while massaging her shoulders, his facial hair tickles her face forcing a gentle squirm.
"Orhun, you are distracting me." She says with a giggle.
He pulls her chair out from the table and takes the pen from her hand.
"What are you doing?" She asks.
Taking her hand to help her up out of her chair, "Have you eaten?"
"No, but I'm not hungry."
Letting out a sigh, his eyes fall to her lips -

She will be here all night if I don't intervene... it's been hours since she started studying.

He pulls her into him and picks her up, throwing her over his shoulder and heads for the door.
"Orhun! What are you doing?" She yells
"Kidnapping you."
"What? Kidnapping me? Where are you taking me?"
"Somewhere far away"
"Put me down, I have to study."
"Professor Orhun says you can study later."
She smiles, "Professor Orhun, huh? What are you going to teach me?"
With a grin he doesn't say anything but tightens his grip around her body.

Coming out of her room he walks down the hall, a few doors down and carries her into his room. He locks the door behind him and proceeds to his bed.
The bedroom lights are dim, moonlight shines through the windows. The late night silence is broken by the waves crashing up against the harbor. An opened window lets in a calming, refreshing scent of the salty sea.

Throwing Hira onto the bed, he takes his coat off. She gazes up at him with inviting eyes and watches him.
Every time he takes his coat off it does something to me. That heavy feeling I get in my chest, my mind starts wondering places. He's wearing the black shirt today too... Studying has officially been postponed to tomorrow.

Watching her chest rise and fall from her breathing becoming deeper, they follow each other's eyes as he slowly climbs on top of her not breaking away from her beautiful gaze.
She wraps her hands around the back of his neck, gently pressing down her finger tips to bring him closer.
Inhaling the scent of his cologne, her lips part way and her eyes fall to his lips.
His breath, warm and deep tickles her face sending chills down her spine.
Drawn to her craving, he runs his thumb over her bottom lip. Her eyes slowly close as she gets lost in his touch.
Closing the gap between them, their lips meet and he kisses her gently leaving her breathless.
The way her lips feel against mine, she's the most delicious thing I've ever tasted.

Her hands running down his neck, across his shoulders she grips his biceps. Release a soft moan, she digs her nails into him as he deepens the kiss.
He moans, tightening his hands around her face and his mouth deeply colliding with hers. He grabs her chin, breaking their lips apart, their eyes meet.
I'm going to fuck her so good tonight.
"Tell me you want more!" He demands
".. I-I want more!"
Crashing down on her mouth she moans, her thighs pressing together tightly creating pressure against her wet pussy.
Fuck I'm so hard
Blood rushing through her body she can barely catch a breath. Her skin tight black dress and his tense legs hugging her hips keeps her body confined, driving her crazy as she craves his touch.
Kicking off her heels they fall to the floor beside the bed.
Her fingers trailing up his defined biceps that are about to bust through the seams of his shirt she runs her fingers down his chest unbuttoning his shirt.

Oh my god.. my clit pulses as his stiff cock presses up again it.

"I want you. All of you. I want you inside me." She tells him

Kicking off his shoes, his lips trail down her neck forcing her body to squirm.

Untucking his shirt from his pants she reaches down and finds a massive cock in her hand and squeezes it firmly.
"Fuck" He moans, "do it again." He tells her while yanking his shirt from his body.
Her grip tightens, "like that?" She teases, watching him exhale deeply.
"Fuck..yes"

Stroking his cock through his pants he falls down into her, his mouth devouring hers, and his hands tracing her body down to her hips.

He flips her over.

Holding her hair in a tight grip she gasps loudly pressing her ass into his groin.
Sweat running down his temple, he pushes his cock against her ass sending her into over drive.

He unzips her dress leaving a trail of warm kisses down her spine.

He lets go of her hair and puts his hand underneath her and pulls her up to him, peeling off her dress from her arms and unhooking her bra.
"Orhun." She moans with her head falling back into his bare chest.

His hands reaching around her naked body, he touches and caresses her breasts.
Biting her shoulder sending a shockwave through her body.
"A-ah!" She yells, reaching her hand between her legs, pulling her dress down her thighs and pressing her fingers against her throbbing clit.
Fuck!.. she's touching herself

His cock, hard, pressed against her ass he takes his belt off, unbuttoning his pants and pulls his cock out forcing it between her legs. Her eyes closed, she moans loudly.

"You are so wet, your panties are soaked." He whispers in her ear
Her breath shakes, unable to form words as his cock rubs against her clit.
"Do you want more?" He asks.
"Yes!"
Pulling back he kicks off the rest of his clothes and yanks off her dress, flipping her on her back he kisses her inner thighs slowly slipping off her thong.

Coming back up he runs his finger tips up her body, spreading her legs, coming between them.
She grips the blanket.
Kissing her deeply, biting her lip, her moans become louder and quicker.
She reaches down, squeezing, stroking his cock making it known that she's ready.

Slipping his hand under her, bringing their bodies together he slips his cock into her wet pussy. Her eyes close, her back arches and she grips the side of the bed.
"Orhun!" She moans

She feels so good. She's so warm. I never want to leave her body.

Slowly picking up the pace, her moans force him to thrust deeper and harder.
He kisses her, suffocating her with his mouth.

"Faster!" She demands
"Fuck" he groans
Taking a fist full of her hair in his hand his thrusts become faster. The vains popping in his neck, sweat running down his back, he grabs her hand and laces their fingers bringing her arm above her head.
Her nails digging into his arm with her other hand as she holds on, "Oh Orhun! Don't stop!"

Overcome by a heatwave running through his body, he dives deeper and quicker into her. Her moans can be heard across town.

He watches her, admiring her beauty as he brings her to an orgasm. Her tense pussy wrapped around his cock he knows she's about to come.
"Orhun! I'm going to come!" She screams
Holding her breath without noticing, her body shakes as her orgasm rushes through her vains.
"Oh baby." He tells her
Thrusting harder, he closes his eyes as her orgasm causes him to orgasm.

Slowing down, he groans falling into her. His arms and thighs on fire, he can feel the room spinning.
Fuck.. how does she do this to me. I can feel that bullet slipping any moment now. It would be worth it too.

Hot and sweaty he wipes the sweat from her forehead and kisses her gently as her breathing slows down.
Moving next to her, his body still on fire, his cock throbbing, he takes a deep breath.
she rolls into him and rests her head softly on his chest, his fingers gently run through her hair.
"Time stops when I'm with you. I want to be like this all the time." He whispers to her.
A soft chuckle comes from her as her eyes slowly close and she nestles up closer against him. "I'm going to sleep here tonight."
Kissing her forehead, breathing in her scent he gently rubs her face watching her drift to sleep.