4.

Ryan stood in his balcony. The red spark of the cigerrate flickering in his lips. His green eyes glittered under the moon light. Makes him looks like a greekgod. He stood motionless there. A devilish smirk appeared on his face. He chuckled darkly.
How silly of a man to thought his addiction as infactution.no one know how badly he want her. He craved not only her body, he want her soul, he want everything which belongs to her. And he will get it. He is gonna claim his Rights. His twisted game's are always cruel and dangerous now he is going to play a dirty  game to get her. He already checked the information about her soon to be husband. The fun fact is Edha still unaware of her alliance. He wonder how she react when she got to know that her father fixed her marriage with her so-called-cousin. Saif Yeldiz. The only son of Asad yeldiz. The future coo of yeldiz and co. “Fuck “Ryan curses under his breath just by thinking about his fate. How miserably he is gonna die with the hand's of devil. No one literally no one had the right to look at her like the way Ryan do. She is his. His for eternity. His eyes drifted toward his phone, the sudden argue to hear her sweet voice, the sudden argue to see her smiling face washed over him. Taking a long rang from the ciggerate. He exhaled slowly. He opened his gallery and her smiling face appeared in his screen. He scroll through her picture's. Taking his own time to admire her beauty. He know he is being a creep but he can't control himself from drowning into the desire of having her, no one know how many times he dreamed to hold her in his arms, feel her against his skin, taste her atleast for once but he controlled his sinful desires he waited calmly he waited like a predator who was waiting for his prey. He want her to want him that's the only reason why he is playing the sunshine boy's role. Now it's time to play the real game. Cracking his neck he took another deep, calming breath and clasped the ciggerate in ground and crushed it under his slipper claded feet.
He slammed the door shut and went inside to his room. He had a not so twisted and fucked up plan in his mind. So according to his plan he need to gain their trust first. He walk toward his grandfather's study room. He know, for accurate this plan he need him the most as a puppet. He knocked on the door and heared a faint come in from inside. He opened the door wide and got  inside he walk toward the head chair where his Grand father usually sit. He sit on the chair like he own it his grand father who was sitting on the sofa near the study table stood up from there with the help of his stick. Ryan put his legs on the table and runned his hands through his hairs in order to calm his nerves down before talking to this shitty man. No matter how he tried to act normal but in the end he always end up with a fight with him.

“Hmm.. Ryan sikander is sitting in my chair when i am fucking alive interesting “he tuant him

“do you had any problems with that grandfather? “

“Ofcourse not only you had the right so sit on it other than me and after me. So tell me why are you here at this time”

“Ok, i am ready to get married with that yeldiz's daughter “Ryan said in an serious tone.

Razak sikander arched his Brow's in confusion “so i am not wrong you are up to something”he clapped his hand's and said.

“That's non of your bussiness “

“Ok i got it but which yelidiz, Ryan the one you lusting over for years or the first daughter.”

Ryan's hand rolled into a fist he closed his eyes to calm his anger down. 

“That's non of your bussiness grandfather. “Ryan smirked his dimples made it's way in his face. 

“You know i am just curious “his grand father faked a smile and said.

“You want to know something more curious than that, your bestfriend is dying day by day. Aauchh is it enough for you. Your bestfriend or can i say your sex patner. “

“Ryan, i am warning you for the last time leave dany away from this” his grand father stood up from the chair and said.

“Ooh god is it hurting you grandfather”Ryan mocked his grandfather.

“to be honest,i don't have any problem that you are a bisexual “

“Then why the fuck are you torturing him”

“It's fun to see you yearning for that fucker”Ryan whispered slowly

“don't hurt him Ryan “his voice come out as whisper Ryan chuckled at his grand father who was cheating on his grandmother with his bestfriend. He would never hurt his grand father's so-called boyfriend if he wouldn't hurt his grandmother not just hurt he literally forced his grand mother to suicide . Yeah this bitchy old man forced his own wife for suicide.she was in depression for years because of this man and his so called boyfriend. She end up with taking her own life . And this old man is acted like a saint that's why Ryan torturing his patner for month's.Ryan is not a saint to forgive or forget.

🥀

It's been one week  since Ryan agreed for the alliance. His sudden approval made alot of confusions in sikander's but he skillfully ingnored the entire topic. Everyone is happy about this decision except one person. Riya, Riya sikander. Ryan's cousin sister who loved him since childhood not just love she is obsessed with him. Ryan being the grumpy cousin he ignored her and her existence.

Ryan heard a knock on his room while he was working on his new project. Few lines appeared on his forhead in confusion.he walk toward the door and opened it.Riya's tears filled eyes came infront of his view. He scoffed in annoyance. His green eyes held a boring expression.
“Ryaan…”her voice is heavy by the crying session. She was crying since he found his marriage. How can he do this to her. She Love's him. She begged to her father to stop this wedding but no one dared to go against Ryan's decision.

“What are you doing here, riya “Ryan saod in annoyance 

“Please please don't marry anyone please i love you Ryan i love you so much don't marry “she begged to him

“Stop your bloody drama and get out from here”his voice is deep. His anger and frustration is visible in his voice.

“Please i. Love you”

“I don't, i don't fucking love you how many time's i warned you.”

“Please”

“Leave from here before i lose my temper riya, don't you have shame don't you have self respect “

“But i love you “

“Love my foot”

“Please listen.”

He don't let her complete.Fresh drop's of tears glitters in her eye's. He don't even try to 

He closed the door on her face. She fall on her knees and started crying silently.

🥀

Yeldiz mansion was also filled with joy and happines just like sikander's after all it's the first born's marriage in both families.the most awaited moment for years Ryan sikander the most popular bachelor is ready to tie the knot with a women. This news flashed into media like a fire. Some girls are jealous of it and other some are really happy to hear this news everyone is happy without knowing that this happines wouldn't last long.

Today all sikander's are invited to yeldiz mansion for dinner.Ryan's father strictly ordered him to present there.

A Black rolls royce stopped in front of yeldiz mansion. Loud music's and dances adored the entire place. His dark green eyes held a boring exprection . But he skillfully masked his emotions with a cold face. He stepped out of the car in his all glory. His Navy blue armani suit's perfectly fitted on his body. His aura screaming power and dangerous. A sunglass is resting on his eye's. He stepped out of his car. Bade sikander walk toward him and embraced him in a warm hug. They welcomed him with so much respect and love. But his eye's still search for a hazel duo one. He know she is not here but still his eye's always search for her. Yeldiz's introduced them self infront of him. But a particular person catch his eye's effortlessly no one other than his new found enemy. Saif sikander. A devilish smirk plastered on his face.