13. Valhalla

hi lovelies!

sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been bombarded with schoolwork and I got a D on a test, so that's fun ✌️

Who's your fav character so far??

song: 'good days' by SZA

————————————————————————

The cold wind whips at my bare skin as I drive past the beach, and I bring my bike to a stop as I walk onto the sand. I sigh and close my eyes as I feel the sun on my face, hearing the waves lapping against the shore as I take my shoes off.

I walk back to my bike, barefoot, as I put my shoes under the seat with my bag, locking it. I hold the keys in my hand as I wade into the water, the refreshing feeling making me smile.

I walk in until the water is just below my skirt, and I see something at my feet. It's covered in sand, but a part of it shines as the sunlight reflects off of it, and I try to reach down and pick it up, but my skirt gets wet and so does my sweater. I look around and couldn't see anyone, save for the occasional person walking on the path by the sand, but I was too far away for them to see.

I take my sweater off, as well as my shirt and skirt, thanking myself for wearing a sports bra and shorts underneath, and I place them on the sand. I walk back to where I was before, and find the shiny object. I lean down, half of my hair getting wet and my curls quickly starting to come back, as my hand struggles to reach.

You're going to get your bike all wet. Oh well. I lean down further, finally reaching it, and stand up straight, as droplets fall down my spine from my wet hair. I look down at my hand, and I realise it's a conch shell.

It's bigger than my hand, with pink, white, and orange colours swirling on the inside and outside. I look around for anyone but I don't see any, and I make my way to the shore, quickly putting my clothes back on.

I dry the shell off with my sweater as I make my way back to my bike, and I put it under my seat and sit back on the bike, barefoot. I can drive barefoot, right?

I turn the engine on as I continue driving home, and after a couple of minutes I park in the familiar bush, climbing over the wall.

By the time I walk back inside, the suns already started to set, meaning it's nearly time for dinner. I go upstairs to my room, placing the shell on my windowsill, as I take a quick shower, picking out a pyjama set and putting a hair mask in.

I eventually choose a matching baby blue set with a long sleeved top and long pants, putting on some basic brown UGGS before walking downstairs and joining everyone at the table as the maids serve up some food.

I turn around and run back upstairs to my room as I take out a $100 bill from my cupboard, and run back downstairs, sitting in my seat. "What was that?" Luca laughs, as I roll my eyes.

I grab a bowl of spaghetti and dish it onto my plate, adding a ton of cheese before putting some sauce on top. "How come I'm lactose intolerant and you're not." Luca complains, as I pour some more cheese on top just to piss him off.

"Because I got the better genes." I shrug, as Luca flips me off. I raise my middle finger back at him, smiling. "Not in looks, you didn't." He mutters, as I snap my eyes to his. "Excuse you?" I hiss, as Ale sighs. "Here we go."

I grab a spoonful of the spaghetti sauce and throw it at him, spoon included. It hits him on the forehead as he falls backwards, and I cackle. He gets back up, and I laugh even harder at the giant red mark on his head.

"What did you feel first? The spoon or the sauce? Because it looks like you felt the spoon first." Luca growls as he grabs a handful of plain spaghetti and throws it on me. "Better than sauce." I taunt, as I grab a piece of spaghetti off my shoulder and eat it.