Wait, What!!

Roshni's POV

" Papa" exclaimed my father
The whole attention shifted towards the old man and Altamash. My mother ran towards my father as he lost his balance and was about to fall. The Whole family stood by my father only to find him running towards the old man.

"Papa! Papa! Youuuu are alive? Papa you are alive? They told me those-those people killed you" sobbed my father as he fell on that old mans wait, my grandfather's feet.

"I'm alive son and it took me sometime to find you all. But now that I found you I will not leave you." Cried my new found Grandpa as he hugged my father.

My father signalled all of us to come near him and we followed his instruction by moving near him.

"Papa, she is my wife Ayra and they are my daughters, Noor and Roshni" introduced my father as we moved forward to offer our salutation.

He further called Zain and Mubraiz. Pointing towards Zain and Mubraiz he said that Zain is Noor's husband and Mubraiz is my fiancé. With those words out in open, I felt a pair of eyes staring into soul. I don't know why I fail to look at him when he is staring at me.

"Where were you papa? Who saved you? You were sho

"Where were you papa? Who saved you? You were sho.!" My father tried enquiring only to be interrupted by my mother

"Kabir! There are people here and uncle looks tired so take him inside the house" exclaimed my mother showing the way inside my house.

My father did as my mother instructed but something else caught my attention, Altamash was leaving but he can't without answering my questions.
"Hey mister, wait! I need to speak to you" I shouted and ran towards him, who slowed down by hearing my voice. "Where are you running away Mr. Whatever!!! You need to answer a few questions"

"Cool down light! Take a deep breath in and exhale" he said calmly as I was perplexed with his response. What does he think of himself and why is he calling me light!!! What's wrong with him. I hate his calm face. God he is gonna drive me crazy.

"Yeh light, light kya laga rakha hai (why are you calling me light), how do you know my grandfather and why did you choose to get him today? Most importantly who are you?" I question him pointing my fingers at him.
He held me by my wrist and pulled me close to him and said with a devilish smile on his face "Cool down light, we have the whole life to fight over and to get answers. For now just cool down and wait"

 For now just cool down and wait"