06

Yn : No idea. He know more than he should and it's not good.

I said while their faces with blood keep coming in my mind making me shiver.

Author's POV:

Taehyung noticed your state and asked.

Tae : Are you scared?

You stand up and left from there leaving them dumbfounded.

Jimin : What's with her?

He asked looking at your figure

Mr Kang : She can't take a death.

He said looking at your back with concern

Tae : Then why the hell she is in this thing?

He asked

Mr Kang : The same thing you and probably everyone is here for. Revenge. Revenge from this cruel world who messed with your lives.

He answered calmly

Tae : But still She is not appropriate to work in this condition.

He said looking at Mr Kang

Namjoon : Taehyung do you think we could have founded about that mafia bastard without her help?

He asked looking at him.

Yoongi : No ways.

He said shooking his head

Tae : I know but

He tried to speak but couldn't find a word.

Hoseok : Every human have a weakness. We should not stop them from doing something because of it.

He said with a small smile

Yoongi : Well. She didn't panicked means she can handle things like that.

He said shrugging his shoulder

Tae : Her hands were shaking.

He added making namjoon sigh.

Namjoon : I have worked with her taehyung and I can guarantee she can still shoot anyone Better than a trained man even in this stage.

He said trying to prove his point.

Mr Kang : See if you guys have issue working with her. I can replace her.

He said not wanting to have a argument in the group. He knew you will be fine even alone.

Hoseok : But why did she left like this?

Namjoon : She hate someone pointing out her insecurities. He did it so she left.

He said leaning back on his place.

Tae : I was just stating facts.

He mumbled

Jimin : Well she will be fine alone right?

Mr bang : Yeah she will. don't worry. And tell me about you want her in your group or not by tomorrow morning. I will leave now.

With that he left with Mr Kang.

Namjoon : Guys decide it by tomorrow morning.

He said eyeing taehyung and left.

Jungkook : why hyung take yn side this much?

Jin : They got to work together once. Maybe that's why.

Yoongi : It's up to you taehyung and anyways I think Mr bang will not do wrong to anyone.

With that everyone started to left one by one leaving taehyung there in his thoughts. He decided to go to his room. He went upstairs then his eyes fall on your room door. He took small steps toward the door pecking inside your room to find you sleeping tangled with the blanket.