Chapter 32

Let's go back to the rock tribe.
The current situation is complicated. Shuang Yun got rid of the market and started a business in the stronghold. Yae Miko spends most of her time planting vegetables while teaching at school. They seem to be more and more successful, there are many that know that the rock tribe accepted the horse tribe and the rabbit tribe. more and more beastmen go to the rock tribe and beg to stay over.

Shuang Yun doesn't accept them but gives them a place in the mountains

if you want to stay then you have to pass the test, if you get 100 bonuses in three months you are allowed to stay in the stronghold of the rock tribe, if you have special talents or you can get enough bonuses in a short time, we will think of if, shuang yun says.
eeeek, excuse me! says a voice.

shuang yun, I'm san san, I can dig holes and hear the news, please accept my family, san san asks

What news can you hear? Shuang Yun asks.
bo jin and yi wu killed bo ke, bo jin asked many to serve him and gave them to the god temple. san san says.
I already knew it, says Shuang yun.
when i went to the dark tribe,i saw yi wu-was together with a beastman, it is the mowing of the dark tribe, san san says.
oh? What else? Shuang Yun asks (that's why I cannot find mo qing! turns out he is in the dark tribe) shuang yun thought.
yi wu asked mo qing and bo jin to kill many beastmen, she wanted to give them to the god temple,one more..., he comes close to shuang yun's ear and whispers: there is one from your tribe, her partner, i saw him in the forest he was gonna die, he wanted to go back to your tribe... san san says.
shuang yun flinches and yells MAKIO!
and she appears, yes master? she asks.
san san if you lead her i will accept you shuang yun says.
oke i'll lead you there, san san says.
makio follows san san here and pls if he is dead resurrect him he is good and mu xiang s brother, shuang yun says the last bit to her only.
makio nodigt haar hoofd.
i will go too, says jiu ruan.
jiu ruan? asks Shuang Yun.
mu die is mu xiang's brother. i have to save him, jiu ruan says.
oke then you go with them now go!,shuang yun says.

yae miko/makio pov:

we follow san san into the forest we are all silent as we focus on getting to mu die.
this way san san says.
I look forward and see a wolf under the tree and jiu ruan yells mu die! and runs to him.
jiu ruan touches him and says: mu die is dead looking down with tears.
not for long i say getting closer.
w-what are you going to do? he asks.
pls leave you two and make sure no one is around i wil take care of this, i say.
They nod and survlents the area.
oke let do this i say as I gather some of my endless life energy and great a bol with it,( i can see that he has just died so this should be easier) i think as i let the mu die absorb the energy after bit mu die jolts and gasps for air and shifts back to his human form and looks around frantic.
where am i, i dead how am i alive? he asks and then sees me,
Wait, aren't you yae Miko, my sister's friend and witch doctor? he asks.
yes that is correct, and i brought you back to life and i would like it if you kept it a secret also your bond is broken forever to that yi wu and your sister is really worried about you and so are the others so we should head back quickly, i say.
he nods in understanding but is still processing all this. (can't blame him)
i just revived you so you must be tired please shift into your wolf form and i will take you to the rock tribe, i say.
how will you take me there, he asks.
i will carry you with my tails, don't worry i am strong, i say.
he nods tired and shifts and then falls asleep.
I grab him and wrap my tails around him so he can sleep comfortably ( he will need the sleep) I think.
jiu ruan and san san please come here as we need to head back i say.
they both come and jiu ruan sees mu die in my tails and says: i-is he...
He is asleep right now so please let's head home as he will need the sleep for the scolding he will get from mu xiang tomorrow, i say.
jiu ruan chuckles and we make our way home.
When I got home, Shuang Yun approached me and asks: is he ok?
I became a loser so no one could hear, no he died, I got him back. I will bring him to Mu Xiang so he can rest, I say.
Where is he? Shuang Yun asks.
here i say revealing him in my tails.
i see shuang yun pout, what is it master? I ask.
I also want to be in your soft tails, he says.
That can always happen, I say.
fine.. now bring him to mu xiang she is very worried.
oke master, I say and head to my xiang's residence with jiu ruan.
Jiu ruan lets me in and I see mu xiang walking over.
yae miko why are you here? she asks.
yi wu broke the love contract with mu die, i say.
she looks horrified and stumbles back, jiu ruan catches her and says: why did you have to say it like that? don't worry love he is fine, he says.
fine? How can he be fine after that? she asks frantically.
i helped him and the bond or love contract is broken as if it was never there, i explain.
w-where is he? she asks.
right here i say revealing him in my tails, she hugs him and brings him to a bed and then goes and hugs me, thank you, thank you yae miko she cries thanking me.
It was no problem, but please ask him not to talk about what happens when I help him. I want to keep it quiet, I say.
I understand, she says, wiping her tears away.
I have to go now, please take care, I say and leave.
I went back to my home and saw bai di, sangye and shuang yun there.
When Shuang Yun sees me he releases me and I walk over to them.
we should get revenge for what happened to us, I say.
yes we should be well prepared,mo qing and the god temple want to invade us, says sangye.
we should take action first, kill mo qing and bo jin, says shuang yun.
when they die, the god temple wont sit still, says sangye.
it will cause trouble to the god temple, after killing bo jin and mo qing, i'll go back to the beast city and find people to cause trouble to dark moon temple, says bai di.
Where are you gonna go? asks Shuang yun, baid di.
Sun city, says bai di.
this seems to shock sangye and shuang yun.
(sun city? and why are they so shocked?)
What is the sun city? I ask.
it's like a dark moon city, it's also a medium-sized city., says bai di. anything else, he asks.
no i don't think so.. i say.
no matter how many questions you have, i'll answer them all, he says getting close.
I blush bright red,all right! That's all, I say.
little miko?
yes?
Can I sleep with you tonight?, bai di asks.
i have class tomorrow, i say.
I know. you're pregnant too. just sleep I won't do anything, he says.
oke... I say, he then picks me up and takes me to the bedroom and closes the door.
what are you doing? asks sangye too shuang yun who has his ear on the door trying to listen.
I want to know what they will do, Shuang Yun says.
just sleep! bai di isn't shameless like you, sangye says.
Do you really think he can hold himself back?, shuang yun asks.
sangye keeps quiet...
if you're curious come here, i won't tell miko, shuang yun says.

run away sangye says as her drags shuang yun away before bai di opens the door

bai di whats up i call from the bed.
Niets, he says. (sus) I think.
let's sleep, he says cuddling with me.
i feel him getting hot and hard and say: can't hold back huh?
I can't help it, I can't hold myself back... I should go to the other room... he says getting up.
bai di wait, i know a way i can help you i say.
next scene i will not write let's say they(deep throat) NEXT SCENE!!!