Chapter 27

no one pov.

The next day we can see all the tribes gathered in a clearing.
they are all whispering among themselves when shuang yun and yae miko walk on a stone stage and shuang yun puts down a slab with writing on it.

shaung yun then shouts: it's a new rule of our tribe. you have no choice but to follow it! if not, you'll be punished. or even being kicked out of our stronghold.
The wolves look like they think it is good and the horse tribe is shocked by them writing letters.

with the patriarch of the bird tribe and xue ling.
Are these really letters? the patriarch asks.
That's right. but i haven't seen it before, xue ling says.
If you haven't seen it, who can write these letters? asks the patriarch.
i gotta ask shuang yun, says the patriarch.

back to shuan yun.

First, you are not allowed to change any decor of the rooms. Second, you are not allowed to let anyone know about our stronghold.
Third, you are not allowed to do harm to anyone else.
people are now talking and whispering.
shut up shuang yun says:

If you have an argument with others, you can find the protection team to help you or go to miko, shuang yun says pointing to yae miko

one thing for sure, you must not kill people.
What is a protected team? some ask.
i'll let you know later, if you already tie a knot, fears aren't allowed to abandon a male, shuang yun says.
The females are outraged and are shouting their disapproval.
yae miko stomps the ground and sand a shock wave to quiet the growed.
i implemented this rule, yae miko says.
Why did you do that?! we are weaker than male, if so, we are gonna be bullied. they can take control of us, one female shouts.
yae miko raises her hand and everyone goes quiet.
a relationship should be split and if you have an argument you can come to me and i will give couples counseling to see if i can help.
and if a male dares to hurt the female, come to me and I will take care of it. but this also goes for the females don't hurt the males and if they do come to me.
they seem to get it and stay quiet.
There is one more rule! Shuang Yun shouts and he gets everyone's attention.
miko he said and she nodded.
yae miko walks so everyone can see her. She then goes into familiar mode and a collar appears and 9 tails appear behind her, the crowd looks shocked except the wolves howl.
Guardian!
she raised her hand and it became quiet.
i am the familiar of my masters and as long as they are here i am to protect this mountain, this is information that cannot be disclosed to other people, and it may come to another familiar like me to come this the intent to kill me, in that case you are not to intervene, yae miko says.
It is silent, the bird and horse tribe are shocked.
(a familiar) they all think.
but we want to help you! the wolves shout.
YOU CAN'T, yae miko says, this is how it is. It would mean direct death if you did and I can take care of it even if I might seem weak. I am quite the opposite.
We believe in you, guardian! the wolves shout.
After some time everyone is quiet and Shuang Yun takes over.
These are the rules that you have to follow first! we're gonna have leaders and bodyguards! The best person of each tribe will be a leader!The rock mountain tribe will be in charge of being bodyguards. who wants to join the bodyguards have to be checked carefully.
about the bonus.. if you guys want to stay here, you have to work,there's gardening, going hunting and cleaning for you to choose and get bonuses, if you get 50 bonuses, you're allowed to stay forever, shuang yun says.
Can we use our bonuses to buy your vegetables? Meng li asks.
Of course, shuang yun says.

The very forst meeting of the rock tribe and other tribes ended successfully.

The horse tribe was about to leave when yae miko went over to them.

hey may i speak with many li please, she asks.
Am I here? Is something wrong? Meng Li asks yae miko.
oh no but the things to get bonuses, i have a job for you as i am going to need help, yae miko says.
a job and what would the job be?
to be a doctor with me, she says.
a doctor here, but aren't you the witch doctor? Meng li asks.
I am but there is a lot to do so I would like some help and I think you will enjoy it as well, she says.
i would thank you, guardian, meng li says.
oh you are calling me it? we will see you around, yae miko says waving goodbye.

yae mik pov:
I have been making a kindergarten where I can also teach the children. I have just finished making the black board that I will use when bai di, shuang yun and sangye walk in.
We also want to learn, they say.
what but you already know it all right? i ask
huh? they say.
our bond you can see my memory if you concentrate and you will also be able to know how to write and read i say.
How do we do it? Bai Di asks.
here i say as i write the alphabet on the black board, envision the letters i wrote down and connect to me in the bond and after some meditating you should be able to know it, i say.
They nod and sit down on a pillow and get ready to meditate.
oh but don't go too deep as most memories are not something to see i say.
why? sangye asks.
I get a grim look on my face and I can see that they are worried now.
don't worry about it and focus on the letter i say.
I also get ready to meditate and i can feel them connect to me. I then transfer the knowledge and we are done. It took an hour but they know it now.
i can write my name!, says Shuang Yun.
yes very nice i say.
from now on i will teach my children here
time skip
i have been teaching my kids and shuang yun has also been helping me teach while looking into our bond learning about politics.