0.

The fresh smell of hair being pressed in between hot plates tainted the air as the ladies of Brandy's Hair Stop Shop conversated with each other

         The fresh smell of hair being pressed in between hot plates tainted the air as the ladies of Brandy's Hair Stop Shop conversated with each other. Decorated down in various shades of pinks and brown's, this was thee hottest salon in the south of Houston, Texas.

Women tended to come here for a hair appointment and left with a good word to carry with them for the rest of the day or even week. It was a comfort space and gossip was ever rarely about anyone outside of the latest celeb brawl or baby mama drama, Brandy Price was the owner and she loved everyone she came across.

She created a space for not only herself but for black women who go unheard and needed guidance in such a society. Specifically someone just as Saturn Eui, one of her longtime hairstylist since the ripe age of 14. Saturn's mother wasn't one to guide her girls and instead Saturn found it elsewhere, in Brandy's shop.

She was practically raised in this shop from sweeping up dead hair off the floor to the sink bowls simply washing women's hair for the OG stylists now to being one herself, the greatest at that.

Bossy by Kelis blasted loudly through the shop as conversations varied throughout. Bells from the entrance rang signaling someone entered, in her glowing essence dressed down in just a white romper that cut under cheeks down to the gold heels that paired with her gold accessories.

Wandering eyes started to roll once they recognized Saturn's baby sister who tended to come for two things, money or to brag.

"Sisterrrrrr..." Mars came up to her booth with the biggest smile on her face. Setting her chanel down on the counter as the woman in the chair side eyed her.

Saturn looked up from snipping split ends as her eyes wandered her sister's outfit and back up to her face. Her signature cherry scent flooding her senses, Mars hair looking freshly pressed offended her a bit seeing as her sister only to her but she ignored it.

"What are you wearing?" She questioned while raising her eyebrow as she went back to the woman's hair. Mars rolled her eyes and ignored the question, Saturn was more in mom mode than sister mode when it came to her and had despised it.

"Chauncey just spent the biggest bag on me and you will not believe what he really spent on me." Her excitement was not mirroring Saturn's who stood in front of her irritated at the name of her younger sister's.....on & off boyfriend.

"What did he spend on you now Mars? You really came to my job to tell me what a nigga bought you?" Tapping the woman in the chair for her to head over to the dryers, she got up and Mars took her spot turning the chair towards her.

Lifting her hand, keys started to jingle around with a Mercedes key fob. Saturn's eyes widened as she took in the pair of keys.

"Mars you don't learn."

"What do you mean I don't learn? So what we fought, he went to jail and made it up. This is what we do Didi and I would like for you to be happy for once but every time I come to you about something you got a nasty ass chip on your shoulder." She huffed pushing herself up out the chair and Saturn grabbed her by her shoulder and yanked her back down into the chair.