The Guest

Roshni's POV

What is the surprise and who is he? I thought to myself.

"Roshuuu it's almost time and you still haven't dressed up!!!???" Exclaimed Noor as she walked down the stairs. She was looking just like an angel and I couldn't control my tears.
"Yeah I was going to the room to change and Noor, Zain is gonna have a tough time to concentrate on others today" I proclaimed, wiping off my tears.

After hugging her I ran upstairs to change but the thought about the stranger and his surprise didn't leave my mind. To be honest I was kinda excited to know what the surprise was😅
After half an hour, I came to the well decorated Garden of our house for the Mehendi ceremony to find it all occupied with family and friends.
Zain caught me sneaking in late and handed over me to his beautiful wife who was faking her anger by making a frowning face.
I hugged both of them and enquired Zain about his annoying brother, hoping to meet the stranger.

"Wait, are you fine Roshni?? Do you need a check up, I can call your father to check on your health. You wanna meet Zaroon!!!" Zain reacted making it a scene.

"Did anyone take my name, I know I'm handsome but you know I'm kinda shy when girls discuss me openly" boosted Zaroon while brushing his hair with his hand.
Speak of the devil, here he is. He is so self obsessed and I pity the girl whom he gonna get married to.
I enquired " hey who answered your phone idiot!?"
" One more time you call me that I will chop your long silky hair" he screamed back
" What should I not call you, I-D-I-O-T? I cried and started running.

He followed me and started to run behind me. Since I was in a Lehenga it was hard to run but still managed to run as well as make mocking faces as he couldn't catch me. As I was making faces at Zaroon and running, I didn't realise I ran into someone.

I bashed right into the arms of someone who was wearing a black glittery chikankari kurta. It took me sometime to get back to senses as I hurt my nose because I ran straight into his arms and I rose my face I met two pitch black eyes staring right into my soul.
" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you Mr.?" I apologised and simultaneously asked him for his name only to see Zaroon running straight into that man's arm and shouting, " You made it Altamash!!! I'm so happy you are here unlike few people" said Zaroon giving me a side eye.

"Altamash, that's a unique name" I thought to myself. He was somewhere around 6 feet tall, with perfectly carved features but what caught my eyes are his brown eyes, they were beautiful but were saying something which couldn't be deciphered.

My thoughts were interrupted by sudden jolt of pain which ran through my body. As I came back to senses I found myself in the arms of ALTAMASH.

That idiot Zaroon pulled my hair and because of it I lost my balance

" Roshni uncle is calling you, it's important" said Zain pulling me out of the embrace.
"What happened Zain???" Enquired Altamash coming near me and his closeness gave me butterflies but what I was dumbstruck when he moved to my ear and whispered
"Surprise awaits you light!"