Plot

Once upon a time, When Abhimanyu loved arohi and she loved him back. They both wanted to marry and spend the whole life with each other. But nothing cannot happen without god's wish. God planned something else for them.

Abhimanyu's father's last wish was to marry Abhimanyu with Akshara , his best friend's daughter. And Abhimanyu's father died many years ago in a car accident.

Abhimanyu didn't want to marry Akshara . He told his family members about Arohi. But as Abhimanyu's father's last wish was him to marry Akshara, they denied. Abhimanyu's mother is a heart patient. She could not but fulfilling his husband's last wish. She also could not see his son sad.

So she decided to talk with Arohi. She met Arohi without knowing anyone. She requested her to broke their relationship. His mother gave her swear to Arohi. Arohi could not do anything, she could not deny her mother aged woman and one more thing is that Akshara is her best friend.

Akshara was very excited with her marriage. So arohi did breakup with Abhimanyu and told him to move on with Akshara. Abhimanyu asked her many times why she did that but she always said she was fed of this relationship.

Abhimanyu had to marry Akshara. His mother thought everything is Okay but it was not. Abhimanyu never consider akshara as his wife.

Arohi went to London, she opened a Orphanage there. Now she remains busy with works and spending time with the children.

Abhimanyu didn't give Akshara his wife's right. But one night, they both were drunk, and a physical relation happened between them. As a result Akshara became pregnant with Abhimanyu's child.

Akshara thought everything will be right now but 6 years passed after Abhir's(Abhimanyu and akshara's son) birth without any changing. Now she leaves all hopes.

but God turned the story's again, Akshara got to know that she is blood CANCER Patient. Now she wants that Abhimanyu become happy in his life. She got know that Abhimanyu's mother was behind the breakup of Abhimanyu and Arohi. She knows that Arohi is not married still. And she also knows that Arohi still loves Abhimanyu and she will take care of Abhir.

Author's Note: Welcome to this new abhirohi story. Hope you liked the Plot. Akshara is not negative role at all. Are you excited for this? If you like it then please vote, comment and support...