Chapter 17 ( Sending Valak back to Hell )

Y/N pov :

We finally reach Janet's house as I see janet on edge of window "No this can't happen" I mumbled as Lorraine and Ed try to find a way inside, I rush to kitchen window and broke window entering inside I run towards stair but thrown away by crooked man "You can't save Janet she belongs to him now.. Her soul is his as so yours" he said "No until I am alive" I said with clear determination to save janet as use holy cross to push him away so I can go upstairs, he roar seeing cross and disappeared afraid of being harm by it as he disappeared I rush upstairs and open the door of room in which janet is, "Janet stop!!" I yelled as from shadows Valak appeared and roar loudly as he use telekinesis to choke me and make levitate in air "Y/N...You never understand my true aim, You can't save Janet from me its useless to fight with me" he said "Oh really?..Like I am going to let you do whatever you, You are wrong she is human and she belongs here only" I said as he threw me on wall "Why you are so stubborn?...Its because I didn't been able to find your weakness yet?.. Don't worry I will soon find it out" he said while smiling in his own evil way as because of being thrown on wall my head started to bleed, my gaze fall on janet who about to fall "NO!!!" I yelled in worry but gladly Ed come their on time and grab janet, but she is still hanging down "Ed...Don't worry I am coming just..keep holding janet" I weakly said because my head being injured i weakly try to get them but thrown on wall again, again thankfully Lorraine entered and look at Me, Ed and janet in worry "Ed!! Y/N!!!" She yelled and enter in room but she was also thrown on wall as Me and Lorraine look at each other and nodded "We know your name demon!" We said together as a clear burn mark appear on his face "You Are The Defiler, The Profane And The Marquis Of Snakes!!, At the name of Lord and Holy spirits We send you BACK TO HELL!!!!" As we ended spell of send him back to hell, He roar loudly at us and being suck back to portal of Hell but he said his last words while looking at me "You think you defeat me that easily my little human?...*chuckles darkly*...You mistaken!..I will back more stronger and more powerful than before and then you won't able to defeat me, And when I come back You will be MINE!!! Mark my words!" Then he been completely suck in portal of hell as it gives a fire mark on wall, and Me and Lorraine being released we rush to help Ed and Janet and save them, As Janet's mother come upstairs and hug janet and thank us, Later we are being attended by doctor because of Ed's face being quite burn and my head is quite bleeding also, As janet come there and sit near us "Thanks for saving me.." She said while hugging Me and Ed while Lorraine pat her head gently "There's no need to thank us its our duty to protect you janet" I said with a smile "My mom said there will one to protect me from all dangers,...but I have three" She said as Lorraine caress her cheek "Now you can leave back to your school life" Lorraine said smiling, Few hours later we left from her home and got in train going back to Ed and Lorraine's house...

Lorraine pov :

We were sitting in train, as Ed was sleeping and Y/N looking out of window "Y/N, Do you think he will be back..?" I asked "I don't know..but lastly At abbey of St Carla when he said this he return back possessing janet but..To me I don't think he will be from hell just to take his revenge from me, But this thing can't be unseen that what he says he complete it...Not only me but you two also need to be alert from him" She said, As we reach our station we take car from there and got back to my home as Judy welcome us in, We got inside and have dinner, then we rest as so Y/N, In morning I see Y/N packing her suitcase "Y/N where are you going?" I asked "Back to my home.." She said with a smile "Why?!..Can't you stay with us?" I asked in shock "That's not the matter Lorraine, I have to go back my home because I belong there and I will be back if we have another case" she said picking up her bags as I hug her "Take care.." I said smiling "You too" she replied and got downstairs, she said goodbye to Ed and Judy, then left.....I hope she will be safe....

The End

But this story has no end.....

It will be back soon...

To haunt your dreams

Updated for you all :

Now watch MY LITTLE HUMAN ( EVIL knows NO BOUNDS ) published on 24 February and Another New book of horror { TALES OF HELLUVA VALLEY }.........and also surprisingly its Last book of MY LITTLE HUMAN series.