| 16 |

༊˚ 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓 ࿐

TW : mention of trauma ⚠️

Y/N'S POV ::

There are voices in my brain. They are loud, so loud that I feel my head stinging with unbearable pain. I want to scream but instead I can't even find my own voice.

"You're so irresponsible, y/n."

"You can't do a single thing properly."

"What a fucking mess you are."

The torturous voice keeps echoing, slicing my flesh in the process. No drops of blood oozed out of my skin, no wounds were visible on my flesh but it hurt. It hurt more than dying. It hurt more than anything.

It wasn't Taehyung's words that hurt as much as the awakened monsters of my past did. He unleashed them. I don't even remember how I managed to get back to the penthouse. I had left the office building the moment he told me. But what I didn't expect is Taehyung being home and then the mess that he created in the room.

Mess.

It's all messy.

The things, the room, the bed, the thoughts, the life.

I feel myself shaking at the sight. My brain screams at me to clean it up. I feel my hands itching, my eyes stinging with unshed tears but I keep calm. "W-what did you do?" I'm surprised that I can actually speak at this point. Taehyung stands in the midst of the mess, looking unbothered with not a hint of life in his eyes.

What have you done , Taehyung?

"Can't you see?" He asked as I looked up at him, settling a glare at his face. "Why?!" I snarled as he let out a humorless chuckle. "You think you get to keep your peace when you've ruined mine?! You fucking ruined my reputation, Y/n!" He exclaimed as I fisted my hands. "I didn't do it!" I threw the words back at him. I didn't do it. I don't even know how the presentation just disappeared. I remember it was there when I checked it last night for the umpteenth time.

It was there but then suddenly it wasn't. "How optimistic of you to not even accept your fault?" He mocked me as I let out a sigh and placed my purse on the couch. "I don't owe you any explanation.." I feel my body shaking as I force myself to move and start cleaning the room. I don't care about changing my clothes or freshening up, I just start cleaning the room.

You must clean it, y/n.

Not everything needs to be messy.