Chapter 16 ( Clip about janet & The vision )

Y/N pov :

I end my past story as there was dead silence in room, "Why you hide this thing from us..?" Lorraine asked "You know it Lorraine..I didn't want anything trouble from my side that will harm you all..." I said with a sigh "But there's always a way...there will a way defeat that demon now also right..?" Ed said as I nodded "You are right but firstly we have to free Janet from his grasp otherwise, a innocent soul will die..." I replied "But what it want from Janet?..." Judy questioned "She is a innocent and pure soul...of course demon always want these kind of soul to feed on, He is also using Janet as a vessel or a pawn of his plans that he have... And they are much darker...sinister...cruel than we can think.. "

Lorraine pov :

I was getting concern by only hearing her past, and she lived it.... Honestly, I am very worried about both Y/N and Janet became Y/N is one of defeated that demon in past and now it wants his revenge secondly Janet, that is her being vessel or pawn in that demon's plans like Y/N said, I was thinking when suddenly I heard voice from downstairs as we go down their are few priests and our other team members, they call us towards them and show us there clip of Janet throwing things on walls and creating scene that seems violent "Why..janet is throwing things on walls?" Ed asked as one of priest replies "Its clear, all this is done by janet only she wants to be famous so maybe she choose this way" they said "No...how is that possible?.. we see those things from our own eyes that janet is not in right condition and possessed"  Y/N said as suddenly Janet's mother got angry and said to priests and us "If you all can't help her, so don't make a issue of her health, and other things!... How could you say something like this?!..please leave my house right now" She said as we three looked at each other and then go in our rooms to pack up our bags and In evening's train we sit, "I don't think janet is lying I see that thing from my own eyes..." Y/N said "But what we can do?... Y/N you see her mother's anger, its like she just tell us to leave" Ed said in calm voice, As I start listening audio record that we take when we are shooting the conversation with bill wickins, Suddenly I got a vision its dim lighten room... Its living room of Janet's house as on chair bill wickins was sitting "Bill...?" I said as he looked at me with a worried face "Yes..its me" he replied "Why are you possessing janet? You are the one right?..." I questioned "No..its not me Lorraine" he said "how do you know my name?" I asked with a bit of shocked expression on face "Well, I was there when you were born.. very little girl, who is god..gifted of the vision and seeing spirits" he said "Why are you possessing janet?" I questioned again "I am not possessing her" he said my eyes wide in surprise "Its not me...its him, he is using me as a pawn, so janet too we are just pawn in this game of his, his real motive is something...else, you need to safe janet....and Y/N as so your husband Ed" bill completed as a dark figure appear from behind bill and my vision ends, "Ed!..Y/N we need to go back to janet, I have seen and talk to bill...he is not there doing this, he is not possessing janet" I said as we pull train's chain and get out of it, and driving straight to Janet's house.....