Chapter 10

Elon leaned in, his eyes sparkling with mischievousness. "You know, Taylor," he began, "I have the perfect idea for our surprise trip. But here's the catch—it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I spill the beans right now."

Taylor raised an eyebrow, playfully challenging him. "Oh really? So, you're saying I should trust you blindly, like this is what a kidnapper would say...?"

Elon chuckled, his laughter filling the air. "Well, you caught me red-handed. I guess I'll have to come up with a new pitch, huh?" He flashed her a cheeky grin and continued, "But seriously, Taylor, I promise you won't regret it. Trust me, it'll be an experience unlike any other."

The blonde feigned skepticism, but deep down, she couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement building within her. She wanted to escape the constant scrutiny of the public eye, even if just for a little while. "Fine," she finally relented, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I'll trust you. But remember, Elon, if you turn out to be a secret agent or something equally crazy, I have a whole team of Swifties ready to cancel you!"

He burst into laughter, his infectious joy spreading to Taylor. "I'll keep that in mind," he replied, his voice laced with amusement. "But trust me, this trip will be nothing short of magical. Prepare yourself for an adventure that will leave you breathless."

Taylor's excitement couldn't be contained as she eagerly asked, "Well, and when do we leave? I need to pack and get ready!"

Elon grinned, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. "Well, Taylor, here's the thing," he began, his voice filled with a sense of adventure. "If you're up for it, we can leave right now on my private jet. We'll escape from the chaos and paparazzi for a weekend away from it all."

Taylor's eyes widened in surprise. Leaving right away? The idea thrilled her, but a small part of her hesitated. "Right now? Just like that?"

He nodded, his expression sincere. "Exactly. Sometimes, the best moments happen when we act on impulse. This trip is all about embracing spontaneity and escaping the daily grind. What do you say?"

Taylor hesitated for a moment, her mind racing with thoughts of practicality and preparation. But then, a mischievous smile crept onto her face. "You know what, Elon? I'm in. Let's do this. A weekend away from the chaos sounds like just what I need."

Elon's eyes lit up with excitement, matching Taylor's enthusiasm. "That's the spirit! Hold on tight, because this is going to be one thrilling ride."

Taylor's eyes narrowed playfully as she leaned in closer to Elon. "Alright, but here's the deal," she began, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "If anyone finds out about this trip, you better be ready to pay the consequences."

Elon raised an eyebrow, not one to back down from a challenge. "Oh really, Taylor? And what exactly does 'pay the consequences' entail?"

Taylor flashed him a sly grin. "I already said I have a few Swifties up my sleeve who know a thing or two about creative revenge. Your Tesla might mysteriously start playing country music on full blast, or maybe your next rocket launch will feature a surprise appearance by one of my cats!"

Elon burst into laughter, unable to contain the joy bubbling up inside him. "Okay, I admit, you drive a hard bargain, Taylor. But I'll have you know, I can be pretty resourceful myself. I hope you're ready for a little payback if the secret gets out!"

They both laughed, caught up in the excitement of their playful banter. In that moment, surrounded by the anticipation of their secret trip, Taylor and Elon found a connection that went beyond their celebrity status.

He then gestured towards his car parked a short distance away.

Taylor followed him, her heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and nervousness. As they drove away, Elon discreetly made a call, instructing his team to prepare the private jet for their escape.