Chapter:4 💜First Meet💜

Yn:"so i want to tell you something, it's the map of the mansion,
So there are total 6 floor in this mansion 2 underground and three up , the top floor is mine and no one is allowed to enter there without permission, there are total 4 gym in this mansion 1 in my floor in second floor one in your floor and one in second floor. first floor weapons, music ,dance and play room There is car parking.In the second underground floor contains the big security room where we will work . You will stay at the 3rd floor. There is the lift here your rooms also contains weapons room there is also one pool inside the house."

A.3.t:"omo uncle has got you such a beautiful house."
Yn:"right now it's late let's go and sleep we will meet at the dining room at 7 and our school starts at 8:30 in the morning. Good night."
A.3.t:"good night tiger."

*Yn room*

*Yn room*

*Next morning*

*IU pov*

I was roaming here and there because I can not find the kitchen
IU:" hi Enwaoo and Jackson good morning."
Jackson and Enwaoo: " good morning iu ."
Iu :"have you found the dining room."
Jackson:" no ve haven't.'
Enwaoo:"ohh.....there is a maid let's ask her."
IU:" hi miss do you know where the dining room is ."
maid: "yes mam please follow me ."
Enwaoo :"Ahh this mansion I will get lost in it one day."
yn:"hi guys good morning."
Jackson:"we got lost in you mansion you know."
yn:"so what should I do draw a map and give it to you sorry but not sorry my drawing is not good."(iu and Enwaoo laugh)
Jackson:"yhhh how can you say that to such a beautiful man."
yn:"again he started...... IU i have got the location of the college let's get ready and leave."
IU:"ok.
Yn:" and i told mom we are here so she told me to meet her at the restaurant.
A.3.t:"ohhh."

*Yn dress**After breakfast at parking*Yn:"so today we will go to collage with my sports bilke choose which ever you want leaving my baby

*Yn dress*
*After breakfast at parking*
Yn:"so today we will go to collage with my sports bilke choose which ever you want leaving my baby."
A.3.t:"ok."
Yn:" ohh btw i forgot to tell you that Sara is coming."
A.3.t:"WHAT."(shocked)(yn smirk)