8~

Read slow for best experience!! ;)

Lilith's pov—

I drove Jayson to daycare then followed the address Jade texted me on google maps. Her house was around the block from mine. I parked my car outside and saw Jade walk out. "Hey." I said stepping out the car and hugging Jade. "Hey." She said.

"Is this the part I meet your parents.." I say sarcastically while walking towards the house. "Yeah no they are on a business trip together they work for the same company." She said. "Ah okay." I said. "My sister however is home." She said annoyed.

She opened the door letting me walk inside, the fresh sent of lavender hit me. "Mmm." I said taking in a deep breath. "Lavender." Jade said. "I know the smell silly, I love lavender." I said. "Oh well excuse me." She said in a sarcastic tone. I rolled me eyes smiling and looking around her house was cozy.

I heard a door slam from upstairs. "Here she comes." She whispered under her breath. Hailey wrapped around the corner from the stairs. "Omg hey! Lilith right?" She said. "Yeah." I said. "Nice to see you again." She said smiling.

I felt jaded hand wrap around my waist, Hailey saw and said. "Calm down jade jeez." she said. I could tell Jade gave a look from the way Hailey rolled her eyes. She scoffed turning around and disappearing into what looked like the kitchen.

"Sorry about her." She whispered into my ear while hugging me from behind. "I'll show you my room." She said grabbing my hand leading me up stairs. We got to her room..

(ITS DAY TIME I JUST LIKE THE RED LIGHT)

"Spicy.." I said smirking. She chuckled, I set my bag down by the door. Jade shut the door. I sat on the bed, the room filled with the scent of vanilla. "Y'all really like candles." I said. " I guess so.." she shrugged. "I've never really had anyone over.." she said. "Really? I'm I the first besides Brandon?" I asked. "Yeah, we'll I mean your my first ever girlfriend.." she said. "I forgot about that." I said chuckling.

"I don't know, I'm somehow can't believe you. Like you know what to do, say everything and you do it so well." I said. She shrugged.

Hailey barged through the door and took Jades charger, which was clearly a set up move to annoy Jade. "I need your charger." She said. "Where's yours?!" Jade was clearly pissed. "Get out!" Jade raised her voice. "Okay jeez!" Hailey claimed innocence, and walked out shutting the door. "What the fuck." Jade said annoyed.

"Your sister is annoying." I said. "Ya think?" She said in the same tone. "Sorry." She said quickly. "For what?" I asked. "I'm just annoyed, she's always barging into my room." She said. "Oh, no it's okay." I said.

I had an idea..

Jade was sitting on the couch I got up from sitting on the bed and I sat in her lap. "Wanna make her jealous..?" I asked whispering in her ear. She looked at me confused. "Take it out on me..Jade" i said. I leaned away from her ear and she looked at me with a slight smirk. "Be careful what you ask for." She said. "Oh I'm being careful." I said getting up and checking to see if anyone texted me.