Chapter - 61.

I am really very sorry for the inconvenience but in the last chapter, I slept while writing this book. And that's why chapter is short that day. And today also same so by mistake I published this chapter.

Continuation.....

And he went out in the corridor irritatedly. She bite her inner cheeks to stop herself from crying.

"Why can't you behave Avneet??" She said to herself and followed him slowly.

He went in corridor and stood in balcony looking at the sky.

He felt her presence behind him.

"Sorry....wo actually" she little stammer and he turned and pulled her close helding her wrist in Swift motion.

"If you are thinking that you fell in love with me suddenly then you are wrong. It's not love, you just feels sympathy towards me and you have plenty of reasons to be with me but I don't have" he whispered shouted on her face.

"Sidd..harth...I a.m

"Don't stammer in front of me, you can speak very nicely with everyone I know"

"Siddharth....I am just trying

"Then don't try because I want space to think about my life" he said harshly and turned to left but again held her arms

"You know what...I can never forget that day when you hugged your lover passionately being my wife that day you mocked me in all possible ways. That day itself our relationship ended officially. I feel horrible, When I think of you running away with him. Ohh sorry sorry we didn't have any relation before. You asked me why I saved you?? Then the thing is called humanity if you don't know" he said all things in anger and strides in his room.

She sat down there and after sometime slept there only.

In room,

Siddharth took long breath to calm himself. He was looking at the door, but she didn't return yet.

"I think I scolded her enough but she deserves it isn't it? my each and every word is correct. Don't think much about her Siddharth, just sleep" he thought and slept.

Next day,

In early morning, Mukhiya's wife saw her sleeping outside in balcony.

"Arey Avneet ji??" She shooked her and Avneet opened her eyes slowly to find Mukhiya's wife.

"Suprabhat" Mukhiya's wife said and she nodded in sleep

(Good morning)

"Aapka jhagda hua hai kya Siddharth ji se??" She worriedly asked, seeing her tears stains.

(Have you had a fight with Siddharth ji?)

"No no....we never had a fight" Avneet said with a fake smile.

"Dekhiye! Aap mujhse keh sakti hai"

(See you can tell me)

"No Just I am missing my parents. Kabir ne kaha papa ki tabiyat kharab hai" Avneet said and stood up. Mukhiya ji kept her hand on his shoulder while nodding then left.

Avneet slowly entered in room and found him sleeping. She stood there for sometime then someone knocked on the door.

She opened the door to find a servant with their clothes. She took it then went in bathroom to get ready.

She came out and saw Siddharth was sitting looking at his phone. She didn't said anything and went out of room not before combing her hairs and vermillion.

He saw her putting vermillion but turned his face to other side.

"She didn't even care to do these things in Starting then why now?" He thought and dashed in the washroom.

Avneet went downstairs and saw started helping Mukhiya's wife in kitchen while talking. Maids were also there who was working.

Soon they all went in fair. Avneet was sadly looking at him then ka ir and vihaan stood beside her which makes her little uncomfortable. Because she knows they both didn't like her knowing her behaviour towards him.

"What happened?" She said seeing both of them.

"Nothing we are thinking you are not that bad but....

"Worse I know" she completed before him and went to the other side.

"Arey Siddharth ji...." Mukhiya ji shouted taking his attention. And suggest him to be with her as she is feeling alone.

"Aap dono mei koi jhagda hua hai kya?" Mukhiya asked from him but he shook his head with smile.

(Did you both fight?)

"Phir chooriya wagera dilaiye apni patni ko, accha lagega unko" he said and left.

(Buy bangles for her, she will like it)

Siddharth took strides towards her....

To be continued....

95 votes ❤️